What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thorn and bitch

Unleash Hell

Who will be known as our biggest thorn and who will be known as our biggest bitch in the Pac-12 after oh I don't know a good while, 10-15 years in.

We have never beaten SC, and I thnk for the most part they will continue to dominate us.

I think UCLA will be our bitch

What are your picks?

i think zona st will be our thorn. just something i dont like about those ****ers and i cant put my finger on it. kinda like ksu.

our bitch will either be zona or ucla.

SC has been a known dominant commodity on the national scene and will be expected to outclass us for a while until Kiffin completely wrecks the place.

When I think of a thorn I think of a nuisance that frustrates us.....and I see Oregon playing that role. While we won't play them every year I think they have the potential to frustrate and occasionally break our hearts. I also think they represent the biggest threat in recruiting, something they have already proven to be at times the last few years.

Regarding your other choice I would like to see the Utes be our personal whipping boy. If they end up as a rival there are few things sweeter than dominating the series with a rival, breaking their hearts over and over again and really fanning the flames of animosity. They have played some great football for a while now and if we owned them it would mean we were playing at a high level as well.

ASU = bitch, I don't think after getting us a few years ago that they'll ever be at that level (or us at ours) again anytime soon

Oregon State looks like real thorn material, with their upsets over the years. Will be real glad not to play them every year. Be like Baylor's been to us the past decade, except with more talent.

Ohio State will be our thorn, we'll meet those MOFOs in the rose bowl every year, and their cheating ways will topple us.
CSU will continue to be our bitch

Truth:
Thorn: Utah. We'll consider them to be a little sister learning to play big boy ball for years. If they ever beat us, it'll hurt more than anybody else.
Bitch: UCLA. When we beat them in So Cal and watch all their fans and their tard coach stare in disbelief, it'll be that much sweeter.

Back