What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Those Cornies know something's about the bust

From the Omaha Article said:
Bottom line: Oklahoma embraced Texas as its rival and left NU in the dust. And maybe that has stuck in Osborne's craw all these years, too.For decades, NU and OU ruled the Big Eight. In the Big 12, Texas has supplanted Nebraska in that position.

Poor Poor Tommy. Conference loyalty only matters to him when it benefits him and the fuskers.

I thought this thread was going to be about boobs....

Other than Dr. Tom, I mean....

I think there's a good reason TO gave up his fight about holding the BigXII CG in Dallas every year. Someone like TO doesn't just roll over and say everything's OK without a good reason, and I doubt the BigXII handed him anything. I think he doesn't give a **** anymore because they aren't going to be playing in the BigXII CG anymore.

I don't see anything in any of those articles that would lead one to believe that there is even an incinuation of anybody leaving the Big 12...Everybody seems to be trying to read between the lines. All of the ADs are going to be political at this point and although I would love to see us go to the Pac...the Big 12 is going to scramble to keep it in tact as they are the ultimate loser in ALL of this expansion talk. After the Pac meetings there will no doubt be more unfounded rumors and speculation.

IMO, we need to start getting proactive and stop reacting to other schools decisions. This program is in serious jeopardy and likely to fall apart if we are not on the leading edge of this shakedown. The big 12 is as good as dead...with the MWC looking to grab Boise St, the B12 will be scraping the bottom of the barrel for any replacements and are going to run out of options quickly...Its every man for himself. If we don't position ourselves to be serious, outspoken players here we are going to get stuck holding our dicks and can look forward to exciting matchups with CSU, Houston, Nev and other second rate programs.

Back