What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thoughts about some of the games this weekend...

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
OU-Miami, OU is the team to beat. They will likely win the South.

NU-Wake, NU really isn't as good as billed. Wake's backup QB was terrible, and NU wins by three with a PI non-call at the end of the game which saved their hide. It could have gone either way, the PI call or the game. Keller has a cannon but the accuracy of a shotgun. Lucky is turning into a nice back.

OU-Mich, I wonder what it feels like to have a webbed foot up your caboose. I'll go ask Lloyd, he'll know.

ND-PSU, Weis is in the running to challenge Gerry Faust as my all time favorite ND coach, keep up the good work big man.

CSewe-Cal, Cal's D sucks. They will not win the Pac 10. Nice effort by the Rams.

A&M-Fresneck, very exciting game.

UT-Froggies, UT is beatable by a solid team.

ISU-N. Iowa, ISU is beatable by, apparently, everybody.

Mizzou-Ole Miss, MU can score, but can they stop anybody?

KU/KSU- who cares?

Back