What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thoughts / Prayers / Karma to Darian Hagan and Family

Peace be with the family.
images%5CFTDProducts%5C275.jpg

Bless all of them in pain.

It's said, that when your parents die, your past dies. When your child dies, your future dies.
Best wishes to Darian and the mother.

I have three kiddos and would not know how to deal with that kind of loss. Thoughts and prayers to the family!

Last edited:
Suicide...what a selfish act but none the less, RIP and thoughts and prayers to the Hagan family.

wow. just read this.

things like this cut deep and take a long time to heal. my thoughts, prayers, and positive karma go out to the hagan family.

Suicide...what a selfish act but none the less, RIP and thoughts and prayers to the Hagan family.

Hey dude, if you simply must judge the kids poor soul, perhaps you can do it in private. This is awful enough.

I'm not judging, just stating. I've lost a friend from suicide 2 years back and it's terrible.

Did I say it is? Nope. I'm not making it about me. I'm just saying that I know how it feels and suicide is not the answer, he had so much to live for and his whole life ahead of him.

I agree with you, but not in this case. It is selfish when other people's livelihood relies directly on you, such as when you leave behind a wife or young kids or other people who depend on you to take care of them. In the case of a young man who is not married and does not have kids, he is not bailing on human responsibilities. This thread isn't the place for this discussion, though, so I am sorry for this.

I hope Devaughn has found peace in his passing and his family can grow closer through this struggle. My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

Let's keep this on track as a condolences and memorial thread.

Did anyone get to see DeVaughn play at Creek?

So sad and so wrong for so many reasons. I hope Darien and his family find some way to come through this. The very thought of losing a child is devastating. The reality must be almost unbearable.

Best wishes for the Hagan family as they search for the strength to deal with this horrible thing. Condolences.

I always tell my son he is gonna bury me, thats the way it is suppose to be. I feel terrible for Hagan and family, so sad.

Back