What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Threads hijacked with Incessant Bashing...

Should we change the level of moderation?

• Take a break from the hookers & blow to moderate a bit.

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • The mods need to OD and/or catch debilitating VD so they'll leave us alone.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Everything's peachy and I bow to the wisdom of our Junta overlords..

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters
I was taking him at his word that he is a new poster. That makes his statement even more pathetic.[/QUOTE]

So let me get this right. Although I'm a newby to the site where I have an appreciation of seniority (as will be demonstrated by the delivery of beers (PBR sorry I'm cheap) and sammich's (SIC) (They'll be ****** one's I'll pick up from the corner convenience store) hopefully to a tailgate this coming season; I'm relegated to the back of the bus per se because I pointed out a glaring distraction in making this site the creme de la creme? My only response is to.... Go **** yourself NW Buff!

As for everyone else...Thank you for the welcome! Oh...and GO Buffs!

So let me get this right. Although I'm a newby to the site where I have an appreciation of seniority (as will be demonstrated by the delivery of beers (PBR sorry I'm cheap) and sammich's (SIC) (They'll be ****** one's I'll pick up from the corner convenience store) hopefully to a tailgate this coming season; I'm relegated to the back of the bus per se because I pointed out a glaring distraction in making this site the creme de la creme? My only response is to.... Go **** yourself NW Buff!

I think most of us here already believe this site is the creme de la creme and believe that the mods do a very good job of keeping people in line at the right time. Go back and ready your first post again. You are nauseated and exhausted by this site and want to tell regular (and paying) contributors how we should behave to make you less nauseated.

You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to think you are being rather pedantic and dickish.

Speaking of on topic vs off topic - I'm still trying to figure out why you thought your moronic poll belongs in the football forum.

let's form a circle of trust and express our feelings without the hurt. exhausted, you have the talking staff so you may go first. let's all support exhausted as he expresses himself. remember, in the circle of trust, we don't judge. we listen. and we try to relate.

would it be helpful if we started with a medititative chant? join hands!

Wait, you are bringing beer and food to the tailgate? Get this man a thread for a new name STAT.
And if you really are bb2, I'm even more excited for your appearance at the tailgate, although I will be wondering why a 13 year old is bringing a 30 rack and consider it my obligation to society to take the beer from him.

Also, your first post ****ing sucked.

Last edited:
Wait, you are bringing beer and food to the tailgate? Get this man a thread for a new name STAT.
And if you really are bb2, I'm even more excited for your appearance at the tailgate, although I will be wondering why a 13 year old is bringing a 30 rack and consider it my obligation to society to take the beer from him.

Also, your first post ****ing sucked.[/QUOTE]

For clarification, no this is NOT BB2. Just a third party lurker that decided to pop my head up for a breather. As for bringing food and beverages to the tailgate, sure why the hell not. As for the first post, sorry Snow, but you shouldn't get caught in the cross fire and you were simply the easiest target at the moment. :huh:

You are fed up. We understand that. Frankly, it's easy to get fed up when some of these tools are threadjacking **** to infinity all over the place. Hell, after 87 stupid "shut the **** up Meg" type posts, upsetness is a normal reaction... So, yeah, I get what you're saying.

Now, go get me a ****ing sammich and a beer, dammit. And good ones, from a quality deli, not the Quick Stop. And no Natty Light!!! :pissed:

You are fed up. We understand that. Frankly, it's easy to get fed up when some of these tools are threadjacking **** to infinity all over the place. Hell, after 87 stupid "shut the **** up Meg" type posts, upsetness is a normal reaction... So, yeah, I get what you're saying.

Now, go get me a ****ing sammich and a beer, dammit. And good ones, from a quality deli, not the Quick Stop. And no Natty Light!!! :pissed:

Purposeful? I'm I obtuse?

For clarification, no this is NOT BB2. Just a third party lurker that decided to pop my head up for a breather. As for bringing food and beverages to the tailgate, sure why the hell not. As for the first post, sorry Snow, but you shouldn't get caught in the cross fire and you were simply the easiest target at the moment. :huh:
I'm usually the easiest target. You realize the irony of your first post now right? :lol:

Anyways, what the **** is a third party lurker? Are you not a buff fan?

i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg
and I agree. I mean, why you did it is a good question, but it is true.

Last edited:
I'm usually the easiest target. You realize the irony of your first post now right? :lol:

Irony indeed :nod: Third party lurker meaning, I like to read and remain out of the lime light. ABSOLUTELY a Buff Fan! Little background on myself without giving the whole cow with the milk...Grew up in CO, played college NAIA football (because I couldn't afford college without a scoli). Resided in NE for a number years where my college was at. Hence you will never meet ANYONE that detests that state more than me because I've been there and the "greatest fan in college football" are also the most arrogant fans in college football. I will never forget NE fans putting the sign over I-80 on the way to Lincoln stating "Sal is Dead...Go Big R**" Pissed me off.

Irony indeed :nod: Third party lurker meaning, I like to read and remain out of the lime light. ABSOLUTELY a Buff Fan! Little background on myself without giving the whole cow with the milk...Grew up in CO, played college NAIA football (because I couldn't afford college without a scoli). Resided in NE for a number years where my college was at. Hence you will never meet ANYONE that detests that state more than me because I've been there and the "greatest fan in college football" are also the most arrogant fans in college football. I will never forget NE fans putting the sign over I-80 on the way to Lincoln stating "Sal is Dead...Go Big R**" Pissed me off.

Come on man, it's not that hard to use the quote feature.

What does this have to do with triangles?

Back