What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Three good things from Saturday, September 26

3. Diego G. - I really like this kicker. I had major concerns going into the season based off of what I had seen the previous season. He had missed a chip shot and came back and nailed a long field goal. You can tell missing a field goal doesn't get to him and that is great to have in a fg kicker. He almost seems more accurate in long range field goals than short ones, which is weird.

I'm liking Diego this year as well. However, I am concerned about his launch angle, as it's very low. He's already been blocked, and unless that angle improves, there will be more to come. The good kickers know how to get that ball up in the air quickly, so hopefully he works on that.

I'm liking Diego this year as well. However, I am concerned about his launch angle, as it's very low. He's already been blocked, and unless that angle improves, there will be more to come. The good kickers know how to get that ball up in the air quickly, so hopefully he works on that.
Agreed. This is something he can work on. He seems to have a good head, which separates good kickers from bad ones, though.

1. Sat behind our bench and LOVED the fire from coaches and players. Big difference from previous years. In particular, Bernardi impressed me passionately coaching the offensive the whole game. Also lit up Frazier once or twice (in credit, George took it like a man). Leavitt very fiery, too.
2. The length, athleticism, and depth of our secondary was impressive. Turnovers could win us some more games this year.
3. NJ Falo's hair. Actually, this was my wife's favorite thing about the game. Admittedly, dude is very Palomalu-esque.

1. We won. Game was not a question 3 minutes into it. We were so much bigger than those guys.

2. Guys were able to sit and backups got reps.

3. A winning record going into conference play. Haven't looked, but that can't have happened for a while.
Last time we entered conference play with a winning record was 2010 I believe. That was the year we beat Georgia in Boulder.

1. Shutout
2. Game experience for the backups
3. Diego

The one negative, is that we didn't cover the 49.5 points

I don't have three, but the thing I liked best was the FAST START. Scoring three times in the 1st 10 minutes was a dramatic change from the slow starts in the first 3 games. I hope they can carry that over to conference play.

But they both respond to Jim or "Hey You".

I don't care what you call me, I just care that you call me.

Mamoud-Ahmadinejad-as-a-Woman--96122.jpg

Back