What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Three players you hope to see step up this spring?

Word is that Jalil is going to play the Nickel corner when we go to that defense (since he's the best tackler / most dangerous on the blitz). So someone's going to have to step up and play Corner opposite Jimmy where most of the balls will get thrown.

Word is that Jalil is going to play the Nickel corner when we go to that defense (since he's the best tackler / most dangerous on the blitz). So someone's going to have to step up and play Corner opposite Jimmy where most of the balls will get thrown.

strap em up, deji.

I've wondered about him too. I was excited about him when he signed with CU, but I haven't heard anything good or bad about him since.

FWIW, Jaffee passed both Hicks and Hawkins on the depth chart last year. Doesn't mean they won't play or that the lightbulb won't go on, since they're both pretty good athletes. But I expect to see them more as important special teams guys this year for their primary role. They'll get their shot at the Nickel and Dime corner jobs, for sure though. I hope they're looking at the opportunity they have this spring with a new position coach. The slate is pretty much wiped clean and there is opportunity to fly up the depth chart.

The Dline, the Oline, the receivers, Hansen/CH.

Too many to pick. Oh yeah, the whole coaching staff.

I forgot one player who I'm really, really interested in seeing - Celestine. He's had to overcome a lot, and granted, some things he brought upon himself. Regardless, I'll find it easy to root for him just because he chose a difficult path to get back to where he wanted/needed to be.

I forgot one player who I'm really, really interested in seeing - Celestine. He's had to overcome a lot, and granted, some things he brought upon himself. Regardless, I'll find it easy to root for him just because he chose a difficult path to get back to where he wanted/needed to be.

Good call.

I'd love to see him win the Punt Returner job for us, too.

1) Left Guard
2) Right Guard
3) Center

If the interior line doesn't get a whole lot better, we will struggle to win more than 4 games.

cody, cody, cody, my cat, porah dwinfrey, my sisters vag, and the statue of liberty. hese are a few of my favorite things (singing)

cody, cody, cody, my cat, porah dwinfrey, my sisters vag, and the statue of liberty. hese are a few of my favorite things (singing)

I'm sure your sister's vag will be out there, hitting it hard in practice, but getting pounded on game day.

I'd like to see something from Shawn Watson's older brother Burrito Watson this season. Welcome back Fanatic. You appear to be in full Christmas Party form.

I'm sure your sister's vag will be out there, hitting it hard in practice, but getting pounded on game day.

I'd like to see something from Shawn Watson's older brother Burrito Watson this season. Welcome back Fanatic. You appear to be in full Christmas Party form.

:lol::lol::lol:

Back