What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Throwbacks???

buffs04:

You mean this helmet?
2zxr0k2.jpg

Same as our helmets now except all Black with a gold Buffalo in the side.

I just bought myself one. They're pretty cool, but I wish some parts of it were a bit higher quality, such as the numbering.

I hope black helmets, that would look nice. Hell maybe leather helmets would work though, maybe it would shock Wyoming to the point of surrender, like we are so damn tough, we are gonna kick yalls ass with leather helmets on, lol.

I hope black helmets, that would look nice. Hell maybe leather helmets would work though, maybe it would shock Wyoming to the point of surrender, like we are so damn tough, we are gonna kick yalls ass with leather helmets on, lol.

CSU or Toledo could have done this against us. :huh::sad1: Why can't we hit at all?

From what I hear, we dont hit much in practice. That is part of it right there. Make these guys hit enough in practice, they will get tired of hitting each other. Hopefully then, that will translate into games. Practice finesse, that is exactly what u will get. Please dont give the scared of injury crap, we had plenty go down last year from noncontact drills.

why couldnt they find a dummy that actually fit in the uniform? he is saggin his football pants like a g. Is it because they are throwbacks and people used to look like that in their unis lol? Damn, we cant do anything right lmao.

Phew. They look reddish-brown in the photo from cubuffs.com

Yeah, they do look brownish. But I'm one of those suckers who bought a throw-back, and the numbering is black on those.... so I am assuming the players jersey's will have black numbering.

Those throwbacks look sharp!

Take with a grain of salt, though. My school's colors are brown & gold, and I like our unis, too.

Nice to know I'm not the only one. We get destroyed by uniwatch and bottom 10 on a yearly basis for our affinity for brown & gold.

I like Wyoming's brown and gold, I think it's the helmets that get you in trouble with uni watch. I've said it before, but white helmets are the worst uniform idea ever.

The good news for buff fans is that maybe when we get killed by Wyoming, recruits and TV networks won't recognize us.

I realized after I posted that they are 'throw-backs' not alternates :lol:

I like Wyoming's brown and gold, I think it's the helmets that get you in trouble with uni watch. I've said it before, but white helmets are the worst uniform idea ever.

The good news for buff fans is that maybe when we get killed by Wyoming, recruits and TV networks won't recognize us.

I like those white Wyo helmets. :huh:

Back