What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday 9/1 games -- FOOTBALL IS BACK!

Time for the yearly dance with DISH to upgrade to all my sports channels or cancel. Looks like they will crumble a bit.

Any word on whether we're getting Fox and CW back any time soon? Not having Fox in the fall would seriously suck balls.

Lol Knoxville but they weren't the only ones. A lot of Tennessee's off-season pimping came because analysts were saying Dobbs was the best, or second best, QB in the sec.

kobe_wtf.gif

Is there one SEC team but Alabama and LSU that can handle a high preseason ranking?

"We're playing s good football team (of guys who didn't even get a visit to obKnoxville)."

utah looks to me like they might be pretty good-- always hard to tell against weak opponents in the first game, but they look physical and athletic.

go appalachia state!

Going heavy with the targeting rule again. Watching two games so far. One Tennessee player gone, one Minnesota player gone.

i am looking forward to usc v. bama this weekend. the usc people are always a hoot after they getting pounded into tiny pieces. they will be insufferable if they win. but, it is probably better for the p12 if they win. ****. i dunno. i am so torn.

On top of some college ball, I'm n't Baltimore at NO. Some Buffs an a kid from CSU-Pueblo (Jensen) make it interesting. Hard to get excited about the Beavers, but it's hard not to.

UConn not helping its Big 12 case. Down 14-21 to Maine with under 10 minutes left in the game.

app state is currently out muscling the vols upfront. eat that butch! the appalachians (is that the right word?) are likely to wear down and lose as this goes on, but fun to watch right now.

SC/Vandy seems to always be on the starting Thursday of the season. Kind of kills the season before it even starts for the loser given SEC dynamics (though the same can be said of us losing to CSU).

Back