What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday 9/1 games -- FOOTBALL IS BACK!

South Carolina might have made a mistake with Muschamp hire

No ****. My former neighbor is a USC season ticket holder and he was excited about it. I just said, "Good luck with that, Mike."

Horrible hire.

No ****. My former neighbor is a USC season ticket holder and he was excited about it. I just said, "Good luck with that, Mike."

Horrible hire.

Yeah, but sadly he's a millionaire! I have to do boss duties for less than boss wage. He's doing something right, lol.

Still think Vandy's a dark horse bowl team this year. Mason's really made his mark on the team after that dreadful first season in 2014, although still not much of an offense.

CrTfmNnXEAA8wPA.jpg
Internet won.

Now that you've moved west, THAT USC has become USCe ;)

Not that you are wrong but, when I lived there I would say "USC, no, the other one" to make things clear. Given the post I quoted, I got lazy and assumed. I don't disagree with your point, however. :D

Was hoping for the bandwagon to be full by the time they played Florida but this will work lol.

Jesus. Tennessee is lucky they are dealing with boneheaded coaches at App st. 30 seconds and two timeouts and they get off one play that lost 5 yards and stayed in bounds when they needed about 5 yards to attempt a fg. What a joke

Back