What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday Games - Football's back!

This aggie qb looks good but damn these guys are wide open. I sure wish we had that Seals guy, he's a stud.

Aggies came to kick **** butt.

.... oh .... wait ... :smile2:

Boise St gives away the ball in Ole Miss's endzone. Peterson's teams didn't do that kinda thing. Really bad turnover.

I'm thinking USCjr was just a tad overrated at #9...isn't this game at home for them too?

I'm thinking USCjr was just a tad overrated at #9...isn't this game at home for them too?
Yup. Some were thinking they were gonna contend for a playoff spot too. heh. A&M is gonna be fun to watch this season. Shootouts galore.

Having grown up there, only one thing to say about Mormon chicks - they're hot.

vagina-clown-car.jpg

Kinda wondering what Bevo fans must be thinking, they had to be praying Aggy would fall off with Johnny Football gone.

These games suck but I'm watching Boise/Ole Miss. I find myself rooting for Boise for some reason

These games suck but I'm watching Boise/Ole Miss. I find myself rooting for Boise for some reason

I'm pulling for Boise if for no other reason than to slow the SEC hype train. Boise was playing pretty well until that interception, as soon Ole Miss gets the score an ESPN analyst on another channel with the cut-in "well that game is going the way its supposed to"

Wake is getting all it wants from UL-Monroe. 10-10 with 12 minutes left and WF is starting a drive on its own 1.

Outgained 240-89 so far, so lucky to be tied. Scored on a block earlier.

Wake is getting all it wants from UL-Monroe. 10-10 with 12 minutes left and WF is starting a drive on its own 1.

Outgained 240-89 so far, so lucky to be tied. Scored on a block earlier.

You watching that game too?

Wazzu is having a bit of an attendance issue tonight.

[tweet]505170530178056192[/tweet]

really hope we start to see a backlash against neutral site games. Don't mind them as an occasional thing, but when everyone is doing them every season... ugh. Not enough games to be shipping games off campuses.

Back