What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday Night Games Thread 9/3/15

Let's go gophers. Just 10-3 TCU at half. Might have been except for a fumble on the goalline.

Wilson is definitely one of those guys that seems like he's been around for 10 years.

I root for the Pac-12 in the non-conference. We've seen the value in recruiting with the conference being generally recognized as the best in the nation in 2014.

Careful Mtn. Utah looks pretty good on D and they have Booker...
Not saying Utah is a bad team, they just aren't overwhelming either. The Utah team I see tonight would require a solid game to have a chance to beat but not a great game.

Michigan has been bad considering the number of highly rated players they have recruited over the past few years. Starts at QB though and it looks like they don't have much there.

I root for the Pac-12 in the non-conference. We've seen the value in recruiting with the conference being generally recognized as the best in the nation in 2014.
The only team that I struggle to root for in non-conference is USC.

Indeed. In fact, I guarantee you that every PAC 12 school is rooting for you to crush Hawaii tonight. You all may not think we're paying attention but we are...

From top to bottom everything counts right now. Save the hatred for the season. Tonight, and extending through the first conference game, we are united. Bitch slap everyone as a conference. That is the PAC 12 way. Good luck tonight bitches. Make your mark.

Scooby Wright left the game with a leg injury. If he misses a significant amount if time, it would be a huge loss for Arizona.

How'd Klatt do in his debut as the lead college football color guy for Fox?

I was impressed. He's really good.

When CU gets good, how allsome is it gonna be that we'll have Buffs as the lead announcers for both ESPN and FS1

I was impressed. He's really good.

When CU gets good, how allsome is it gonna be that we'll have Buffs as the lead announcers for both ESPN and FS1
Great to hear. I know some people are sour on him but he's a great embassador for the program in the media.

I also had trouble cheering for ASU when Erickson was head coach.

This Minnesota secondary has looked scary good at times.

Back