What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday Night Games Thread

My 16 year old thinks the Oregon unis are awesome and she can't wait to apply their next year. She became a duck fan because of all their different uniforms.
I certainly get it. I'm sure kids get into that stuff. BTW, where did you go wrong as a parent? Oregon? WTF?!! :lol:

Oregon is looking vulnerable. I can't believe they will get through the season without a loss.

What an awful PI call on Arizona. Just pathetic. But the ball never lies, ha ha.

Oregon reminds me of CU, circa 1996. Still a very good team with lots of talent, but some cracks starting to show.

Oregon reminds me of CU, circa 1996. Still a very good team with lots of talent, but some cracks starting to show.
joetheplumberbut-1.jpg

Jones-Grigsby is impressive. UA has a solid running game. They're going to be tough to beat.

Tough break for UA. Can't turn the ball over on the road inside the 10 yard line.

Zona Oregon is starting to feel like KSU-Texas from the oughts. RichRod seems to have Oregon figured out just like the purple wizard had mack daddy dialed.

Oregon has had an incredible OL for so many years... it's really fun watching them struggled there. Only way that happens is with a long series of recruiting misses going back years. Inexcusable mistakes by both Kelly and Helfrich. Now that I've said that, watch them run off 5 touchdowns in this half :lol:

Are you ****ting me? This over officiating is getting ****ing ridiculous.

ugh. these refs have made some real **** post play and PI calls.
Why can't the official go to the player and say, "One more time, and it's 15 yards" rather than flagging a kid for saying "In your face, mutha****a?"

The OL recruiting is in direct relation to very little staff turnover the last several years IMO.

The OL recruiting is in direct relation to very little staff turnover the last several years IMO.
You know, you've made it impossible to tell if you are sarcastic or not anymore. I don't know if 1+1 = 2 with you these days:sad1:

Back