What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday night games

I don't think this game matters for FSU, other than taking away some wiggle room.

There's no way a one-loss FSU doesn't go in over other one-loss teams.

FSU would be in trouble with a loss. ACC sucks. A loss would be to a weak team and the "who did you beat" can't be boosted with quality.

FSU would be in trouble with a loss. ACC sucks. A loss would be to a weak team and the "who did you beat" can't be boosted with quality.

I think FSU would be hurt more by the "when they lost" part of it. Late season losses cost you more than early season losses.

I hope they don't get left out, though.

No one among the contenders can match non-conference scheduling that included Okie Lite, Notre Dame and Florida. That needs to be respected.

On the 'Nole's fumble into the end zone for a TD: the rule in the NFL is that a fumble forward in the last 2 minutes of a half recovered by the team that fumbled is placed at the point of the fumble unless recovered by the fumbling player. That rule evolved from the "Holy Roller" play by Ken Stabler and the lousy, cheating Raiders. Shouldn't the NCAA have a similar rule?

I think FSU would be hurt more by the "when they lost" part of it. Late season losses cost you more than early season losses.

I hope they don't get left out, though.

No one among the contenders can match non-conference scheduling that included Okie Lite, Notre Dame and Florida. That needs to be respected.

I think the timing of loss has been minimized though, if Ole Miss is any early indication

On the 'Nole's fumble into the end zone for a TD: the rule in the NFL is that a fumble forward in the last 2 minutes of a half recovered by the team that fumbled is placed at the point of the fumble unless recovered by the fumbling player. That rule evolved from the "Holy Roller" play by Ken Stabler and the lousy, cheating Raiders. Shouldn't the NCAA have a similar rule?

The ball was first touched by a louisville player as it bounced out of the RB's hands. FSU player did not fumble forward, it bounced off a defender. One of those lucky bounces that we never seem to get.

FSU loses, I don't think they get in. Do they happen to play Georgia Tech btw?

No, although it's possible they could play them in the ACCCG. Here's what they have left and the Miami game is the only potential trap I see for them, and even that is a pretty small chance:

UVA
at Miami
BC
Florida
ACC Championship game vs. Duke/UVA/GT/Miami/Pitt/UNC/VT

I think the timing of loss has been minimized though, if Ole Miss is any early indication

Exactly, they just came off a loss at LSU but still got the 4th slot in the rankings this week.

Back