What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ticket drawing - CSU, Sept 1, 2012.

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Please respond in this thread if you want to enter the drawing for a pair of tickets to the CSU game on Sept 1.

**** the tickets... i want sackygate... does this confirm sackygate at the csu game????

Guys, do me a favor and simply refrain from responding in the thread if you're not going to enter. It makes it a lot easier when we're doing the drawing. Thanks.

NOT In Anymore
BlueAngels_Cal.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, do me a favor and simply refrain from responding in the thread if you're not going to enter. It makes it a lot easier when we're doing the drawing. Thanks.

Hey pal, in case you didn't notice I said NEVERMIND. I origionally said in on this and then remembered, I simply edited it

my apologies Sacky, booked all my vacation times through the year and not in anymore for this game date :huh:.

my apologies Sacky, booked all my vacation times through the year and not in anymore for this game date :huh:.

Not to sound like too much of a dick, you won't be missing anything by missing this particular game. It's not played at Folsom. It's played in Denver. It's like getting a root canal.

And the winners for the CSU game are...

Rugged
CSU Rugged.jpg

SuperBuff

CSU Super.jpg

congratulations! see you at the tailgate...

Damn...so me, JG, and Darth who all live within 4 blocks won tickets. What the **** am I going to do with CSU tickets, though?

Cool I wasn't expecting to win, but I'll take them. I was on stubhub yesterday checking out tickets so luckily I didn't buy any. Thanks too!!!!

Back