What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tim Griffin has some nice things to say today

BuffNut99

Club Member
Club Member
in his chat:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/28304/ncaa-fb-with-tim-griffin

Mark (Houston,Tx)

Any chance of Houston or TCU replacing Colorado in the Big 12. they are a doormat in football and basketball and don't even participate in some spring sports. Both of these schools have played their way in,in my opinion.

Tim Griffin (3:13 PM)

Sorry, a little problems with my wireless there. Like I said before zapping out, I don't see any rush to get rid of Colorado from the conference's standpoint. They were one of the biggest power schools when the conference started and did win four North titles in five years earlier in this decade. It's just a cylical thing, in my opinion.

Dave (Atlanta, GA)

Thanks for the time Tim. Will Dan Hawkins be coaching the Buffs in 2010 and will they ever return to national contention? Go BUFFS!

Tim Griffin (3:33 PM)

Dave:If I'm to believe the story about Colorado's lack of money in their athletic department, yes I do think he'll be back. And I think that one day they'll be back in national title contention. It just takes the right coach.I don't know if Hawkins is that guy or not.

C.J. (Charlotte)

When is Colorado's best chance for their first win?

Tim Griffin (4:02 PM)

C.J. How about this week against Wyoming. They match up well against the Cowboys.

If I particiapted, I would have asked:

Tim, hate your blog and your pastey skin. Anyways, why are there so many punks in the state of Texas who want Colorado out of the Big 12? Is their memory so short that they don't recall the Big 8, led by Colorado and their North bretheren, saved them from annual mediocrity and the corrupt SWC?

Tim--Both Baylor and and Texas A&M suck ****.Baylor is a perennial doormat in every sport that anybody gives a **** about. Why are they still in the Big 12? I mean, Colorado is one of the top 20 best programs in the nation historically, and until this year, Baylor literally bends over by halftime. Why do we dumb texass ****s insist CU is the one who should be kicked out? Thoughts?

LOL at Houston having played their way into the Big 12. When was the last time they were relevant in any sport? Phi Slamma Jamma?

Houston? Houston?!?!? They haven't even been ranked in the top 25 since 1990. They've won 1 Conference Championship in the past 10 years... And give me a break with TCU. Good the last couple of years, but the last time they won their own conference, CU was winning the Big 12 North.

:rolleyes:

Hey Tim, what are the chances you can start a Texass-only league? That way you can all play with yourselves FULL TIME.

That's what they had with the SWC, but the corruption was too rampant to keep the league going.

Back