What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Time/Date for Rocky Mountain Showdown (or whatever the CSU game is called)

Sportsfan101

Saturday, September 4th at noon. Game is to be broadcast on the Mountain.

Seriously.

That means that the 50,000 people that show up to watch the game in Denver can watch the game with the 4 folks nationwide that get the Mountain.

Since the game is just on the Mountain, couldn't they push the start time back?

Why are we playing CSU on a neutral site again?

doesn't the mwc have any kind of a deal where if a real network wants the game, then the mountain has to bow out? i don't know--- i am just asking...

fer chrissakes, we've gone from abc/espn/fox to this????

it is because it is their "home" game, right?

what a joke of a conference.

Wait. The mountain? I wonder if bars out here even get that channel. Seriously.

The Rocky Mountain Race of the Cripples is going to be on the Mountain? How fitting....thanks Dan, we are now officially bush league.

Yeah this is CSU's "home" game year. If it was played in Ft. Collins it would be the same thing, so don't knock the neutral site as the cause.

The reason it is on the Mtn. is because no national broadcast channel has decided to pick up the game. That is more of a statement on the national appeal of the game nowadays.

Anyone that thought the Mountain West Conference would be a good option for CU can see just from this one game why that is ridiculous.

I think I'll try to go to the game this year, probably be enough cheap tickets!

wow...unless there is some breakout of the "Mountian" in Central Florida I guess I'll miss this one...unless there is an innerweb link...

AhEM!!!! 616 on DTV.

volume.jpg

I get the Mtn on DirecTV, and I dont even have the added sports pack. So most of the bitching in this thread is ridiculous. Noon start time sucks my balls tho

doesn't the mwc have any kind of a deal where if a real network wants the game, then the mountain has to bow out? i don't know--- i am just asking...

fer chrissakes, we've gone from abc/espn/fox to this????

it is because it is their "home" game, right?

what a joke of a conference.

Nothing to do with the conference...everything to do with the the person who was retained as our head coach...

Fox College Sports. One step above your average high school video production channel. (Below some I've seen, actually...)

It was horrible...but I still payed the additional dough to sign up for it.

Noon is better than the 10:30 start time we had a couple years ago. I'd prefer an afternoon game, but Noon isn't terrible. Plus it avoids the late afternoon thunderstorms that typically roll in around 4:00 PM.

I care less about the time of the game and more about who the starting QB will be for the Buffs. If Cody trots out there, I just might lose my mind.

Back