What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Time of possession...

KingPants

Club Member
Club Member
I thought I remembered Hawk saying early this year that time of possession was the most overrated stat in football. Strange that we are the 7th best in the nation in time of possession. I wonder if he really feels that way, or if he was just snowing our opponets.

Time of possession

Also, the OU game bought out a personal plus for me. I was unable to attend as I had a conflict, but my wife went with a couple of buddies of mine and had a hell of a time. She went from last year not wanting to go to any games, to pestering me today about getting tickets to the MU and NU games this year. She has even said she would like our Christmas present to be season tickets for next year. I never thought I would see the day!!!! :thumbsup:

:gobuffs::dance::gobuffs:

The top 10 is composed of good and bad teams so I guess Hawk is correct that it is a meaningless stat. Hell, CSU is #10 and they are 0-4.

The top 10 is composed of good and bad teams so I guess Hawk is correct that it is a meaningless stat. Hell, CSU is #10 and they are 0-4.

You're right. Here's the top 25 with their TOP (time of possession) rank.

tophq5.jpg

Back