What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Time to bench Jordan Webb

You must be the most ignorant Buff fan (if you are one) to think that QB play at CU started in 1990? Go back to the 60's and see the history and it is always ebb and flow. Some good, some not so good, but all came to play for our team. It goes in cycles. What other alternative at QB do we have? Who in your mind right now on our team can beat USC? Some being a hater. It colors your perspective all one negative way. Please enjoy this win if you are truly a buff fan.

I get the feeling you complain even after you get laid. There just is no joy for you at all in anything. Sucks to be you.

I'd be very surprised if he gets laid.

Was able to catch some of the Oregon State vs UCLA game. Oregon State QB is the ideal pro-style QB. He makes his OL look good. Quick release, stays in the pocket. He audibles out of the play against the defensive look. Calls the right protection against the blitz. An elite QB that makes the OL look good. Wouldn't mind having a QB like him at CU.

Was able to catch some of the Oregon State vs UCLA game. Oregon State QB is the ideal pro-style QB. He makes his OL look good. Quick release, stays in the pocket. He audibles out of the play against the defensive look. Calls the right protection against the blitz. An elite QB that makes the OL look good. Wouldn't mind having a QB like him at CU.

Great sounds like you found a new team. Now get the hell off all buffs.

I'm very close to locking this thread.

It hasn't really crossed the line into player bashing, but Webb doesn't deserve to be taking any crap at all right now.

We won. He got the crap beat out of him and kept fighting. We won. He threw for over 350 yards. We won. He had 4 touchdowns. We won.

Do you ever give your stupid ****ing agenda a rest?

For those that don't know, you can put BB2 on ignore, as long as you know his following talking points:

1. Our recruiting is not the problem. Our 2 and 3 star talent is some of the best in the nation, except for the QB who obviously sucks donkey balls.

2. Greg Brown is the Debil, and responsible for all ills. He might be the leader of the American Chapter of Al Qaeda.

3. Erm...did I miss something? I think that's it.

The program needs to go back to the days when we had Haggan, Kordel, Koy, and even Joel Klatt. This average QB play won't win CU the conference title.

No shyte Captain Obvious. But he apparently is the best we have when you take talent and LEADERSHIP into accout, unless you break the redshirt on a freshman. No reason to do that this year. We didn't recruit Kordell and company when we sucked like we have the last five years. We recruited him when we won a NC.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I thought it was interesting that Hirschman was second string. Anyway solid game by Webb and if he did audible to that QB sneak for the game winner after he was knocked silly, I am in his corner. Showed a lot of heart. Great game Webb.

I thought it was interesting that Hirschman was second string. Anyway solid game by Webb and if he did audible to that QB sneak for the game winner after he was knocked silly, I am in his corner. Showed a lot of heart. Great game Webb.

Yea that was interesting. And disappointing in the sense that Wood isn't showing any promise.

Thank you Tony Jones, Kasa for the win.

I won't neg rep you, because you're just young, dumb, and probably Hirschman's lover, but you do recall Kasa absolutely throwing the brick hands on a pass (that should've been a pick 6) one play before his touchdown?

Heard on the radio that Wood got "dinged up a little bit" in practice this week.

I'm very close to locking this thread.

It hasn't really crossed the line into player bashing, but Webb doesn't deserve to be taking any crap at all right now.

We won. He got the crap beat out of him and kept fighting. We won. He threw for over 350 yards. We won. He had 4 touchdowns. We won.

At a minimum needs to go to the island, locking wouldn't be a bad idea.

I want to see more of Wood but Webb did his job today in a huge win, makes no sense to be bashing him.

Going into the game, I thought Webb would not allow us to win. After he got knocked out pretty out during the fourth quarter, I thought he was done. However, kid proved me wrong - played with a lot of heart and won the game. I am now worried that he won't last for the season with the amount of beating he's taking game after game.

OP has been given a time out. Let's stop with the attacks on players.

Somebody else mentioned this in this thread or one of the multiple other ones ... but no time went off the clock on that last play (by my count at least three seconds should have elapsed from the snap to Webb crossing the goal line).

Was a homer timekeeper trying to give Wazzu a chance to get more than one last play after the ensuing kickoff? Or was it just an oversight? In any case, are Pac 12 officials so dense that they didn't notice that?

Given our own experience with the Miracle in Michigan ... we know that a few seconds can make a difference. I don't blame JE and the staff for not noticing that given the ecstatic atmosphere on the sidelines, but it might have given Wazzu to launch a Hail Mary that they would not otherwise have had the opportunity to do.

Fox's version of the clock didn't move, I doubt the official clock had the same problem. When it was time for kickoff there were 9 seconds.

I noticed it. 11 seconds on our forth down, we run it, and.....STILL 11 seconds on the clock. After the kickoff they had 1 second for a hail Mary, instead of the game being over. What if they won on a hail Mary that they should not of got the chance to throw? Buffagedon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jordan Webb proved he can thread the needle, make a nice slant pass (which we FINALLY began using, and worked all day, although I think we should have kept it going even more,) and runs the offense like a true leader that CU has needed badly on O.

Only thing is he seems to get weaker as the game progresses, making less accurate passes, holding the ball, and running from the pocket before it collapses. I want to attribute this primarily to the Oline getting him beat up so badly throughout the game, but I dunno. What matters is the guy lead the team in the fourth and marched down the field when it mattered.

Jordan Webb proved he can thread the needle, make a nice slant pass (which we FINALLY began using, and worked all day, although I think we should have kept it going even more,) and runs the offense like a true leader that CU has needed badly on O.

Only thing is he seems to get weaker as the game progresses, making less accurate passes, holding the ball, and running from the pocket before it collapses. I want to attribute this primarily to the Oline getting him beat up so badly throughout the game, but I dunno. What matters is the guy lead the team in the fourth and marched down the field when it mattered.

In this case, he may very well have had a bruised sternum & cracked ribs.

I have more doubts about Jordan Webb after this game. Washington State is not that good of a team. I wonder how he will play against teams like Stanford and USC. I want CU to go back to days of being a top 25 team. Not this **** we have today.

Dude STFU. Webb is the best we got and since we can't go pick up a QB off the street you to accept the fact we don't have anyone better.

If this is a temporary ban can someone let me know when he is back so I can neg rep him?

If this is a temporary ban can someone let me know when he is back so I can neg rep him?

Yes, I'd like to know as well. The ****er neg repped me, and I was out of rep so I couldn't get him back yesterday. I tried this morning, and it says "banned."

We know that the d-bag will come back with another bigbang# handle, so I understand the futility in trying to get rid of him.

Back