What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Time to bench Jordan Webb

I have hardly been his biggest fan and he isn't the ideal QB, but you can't question Webb's heart of toughness. He looked like he won the team over and he did what I didn't think he was capable of, he won the game. We didn't win in spite of win, we won because of him.

I think if Webb doesn't come back in after that massive shot to the gut he took, we don't win. Apparently he audibled for the qb draw which was absolutely the only only play that was going to work vs that def set. I don't think the other guys would have made it.

Got PAC-12 blog's #1 helmet sticker for his performance. Doesn't mean a ton, but better than a kick in the nuts.

i am not the biggest fan of Webb. But I do admire his leadership and his gutsyness to play through the injuries. Webb is our best option, we have to stick with him and support him until Dillon is ready to take over. I do agree with some of big bang post, the team was down 28-14. Webb threw a bad Int, he then shoved the ball into the defender face. That could have been taunting or unsportsmanlike conduct. Can't afford to make those kinds of mistakes against a stronger side. The penalty affected our field position which led to 3 more points, Washington 31 CU 14. Tony Jones scored on a long run, Paul Vigo forced a fumble, Terrell Smith ran the ball back to the 1/2 yard line. Those two impact full plays brought the team back to 31-28. Webb was brilliant with the last audible to a QB draw to win the game, but the two most important plays were the tony Jones run and Paul Vigo hit to cause the fumble. A win is a win, will take it and support everyone on the team.

i am not the biggest fan of Webb. But I do admire his leadership and his gutsyness to play through the injuries. Webb is our best option, we have to stick with him and support him until Dillon is ready to take over. I do agree with some of big bang post, the team was down 28-14. Webb threw a bad Int, he then shoved the ball into the defender face. That could have been taunting or unsportsmanlike conduct. Can't afford to make those kinds of mistakes against a stronger side. The penalty affected our field position which led to 3 more points, Washington 31 CU 14. Tony Jones scored on a long run, Paul Vigo forced a fumble, Terrell Smith ran the ball back to the 1/2 yard line. Those two impact full plays brought the team back to 31-28. Webb was brilliant with the last audible to a QB draw to win the game, but the two most important plays were the tony Jones run and Paul Vigo hit to cause the fumble. A win is a win, will take it and support everyone on the team.

Brandon...is that you?

That penalty was complete horse****. #13 was mouthing off at Webb. Webb stuck his arm out in a very lackadaisical manner. He didn't shove the ball in the guys face or try to show him up. He was trying to shut him up. Then #13 puts in an Oscar worthy performance that would get a yellow card in many soccer leagues.

LSU Freak needs to get his hands on that one. I'm thinking Magic Bullet and grassy knoll reference.

Like I said yesterday. Jordan had a huge opportunity on 2nd and 9 on that drive....2 wide open receivers. I am glad he shoved the ball into that doosh face......not happy he blew it on second down.

That penalty was complete horse****. #13 was mouthing off at Webb. Webb stuck his arm out in a very lackadaisical manner. He didn't shove the ball in the guys face or try to show him up. He was trying to shut him up. Then #13 puts in an Oscar worthy performance that would get a yellow card in many soccer leagues.

LSU Freak needs to get his hands on that one. I'm thinking Magic Bullet and grassy knoll reference.

Rep to anyone who can make a gif file of that scene.

Watch the play again, the ball was directed to the players face, that is taunting.

Last edited:

Even Bollerjack said they weren't playing English League/World Cup soccer.

Here's a question I just thought of - was Webb the QB who engineered the 28 point Kansas comeback that sealed DII Danny's fate?

Back