What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Time To Panic ? PAC 12 Quickly Falling Behind Rivals

"Schulz doesn’t blame league leadership for the league’s position and said Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott “continues to do a great job for our conference.” Instead, he noted the cyclical nature of the revenue landscape for conferences, which make most of their money from media networks broadcasting their football and men’s basketball games.

For example, in 2013-2014, the Pac-12’s $374 million in total revenue ranked first in the Power 5. But then the market spiraled upward. At the same time, the Pac-12’s television venture, the Pac-12 Networks, failed to meet financial expectations after battling distribution challenges."

OFHLYxZ.jpg

Meh. Conferences shmonfrences. As long as CU is the biggest school in the Denver/Rocky region, we’ll always have a home somewhere.

wait, i have to put my panicking boots on. also, i am not sure i have the correct bourbon on hand. don't panic without me! shoot. so much preparation. and i didn't even get the invitation.

wait, i have to put my panicking boots on. also, i am not sure i have the correct bourbon on hand. don't panic without me! shoot. so much preparation. and i didn't even get the invitation.
What is the proper bourbon for a good panic attack?

Time to panic? No. Time to seek new leadership at the top? Yes. Whether that includes LS, or just those around him. I think it is time to clean house, but school presidents and AB posters love the dude.

What is the proper bourbon for a good panic attack?

Personally I find that a Tennessee sour mash is better for panicking than a Kentucky bourbon. Jack Daniels usually makes me mean. So I’d probably recommend George Dickel. The Tennessee charcoal filtration process adds the necessary smokiness for a really good panic. Drop in a couple Xanax if you find yourself hyperventilating. You don’t want to pass out while enjoying a good panic. /insert rolling eyes here.

Honestly, I’ve reached an age where I don’t let stuff like this bother me. 10 years ago, I’d be stressed out wondering if this means the end of our glorious new conference. Now, meh. What happens is out of my control.

I like CU Football and Track/XC. Who gives a **** about the PAC12? Let's go back to the B12 if it's so critical. Or let the whole PAC12 go down to G5. I like CU sports regardless of all this macro stuff.

Back