What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tom Izzo wins some more in March

Mick Ronson

i think it was me who suggested that MSU was a good bet......board and play D. that's how they do.

i like K-State too, but Butler is a tough draw. Udoh has made all the diff for Baylor where Lomars was a stiff. and we beat those guys!

I really like Izzo as a coach, guy just seems to have his players stepping up at the right time. I think they can get past Tenn for his 5th (?) Final Four in the last eight or nine years.

I like K-State to get to the Final Four over Butler. The Baylor-Duke game is going to be very interesting.

If Michigan State wins tomorrow it would be Izzo's 6th Final Four over a 12-year span, including 3 straight from 1999-2001 and a national title in 2000.

And it's mostly his system and his coaching. Not a lot of NBA stars that have come out of his program over the past dozen years. Zach Randolph maybe the best of the bunch.

I think Duke-Baylor is the most interesting matchup as well, plus its in Houston. If Duke hits shots and boards like they have been, I think they pull it out. However, they let Baylor get into transition and own the glass, Baylor probably wins this. If im Duke, I try to make them play half court bball eventhough they shot lights out the other day.

I think Kentucky/West Virginia will probably end up being the best matchup. Butler/K-State probably interests me the most, though.

Michigan St./Tenn might turn out to be an awesome game, but it's pretty hard to get worked up over either team.... :huh:

Some haters in Big Ten country (two fanbases that come to mind are Wisconsin & Michigan) like to downgrade Izzo for this lack of NBA production, and his relative low number of Big Ten regular season and tournament titles. But the fact remains that Izzo's team are always on their A-game when it counts the most. Almost alarmingly so.

And it's mostly his system and his coaching. Not a lot of NBA stars that have come out of his program over the past dozen years. Zach Randolph maybe the best of the bunch.

Some haters in Big Ten country (two fanbases that come to mind are Wisconsin & Michigan) like to downgrade Izzo for this lack of NBA production, and his relative low number of Big Ten regular season and tournament titles. But the fact remains that Izzo's team are always on their A-game when it counts the most. Almost alarmingly so.
who has wisconsin put in the league that is worth a damn in the past ten years?

Back