What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Toney Clemons: Fighting for a Life

Quattro

Club Member
Club Member
BANNED
Good day to you, I hope this email finds you well,

My name is Toney Clemons, I currently play wide receiver for the Jacksonville Jaguars; but even more proudly I am an alumnus of the University of Colorado. The purpose of my contact and intentions of this email is to reach out to you in a severe time of need and ask you for your assistance in a fight with a life changing cancer ailment that has recently plagued a family member of mine, my niece Maiyanna (3 years old).

A short time ago in May, my niece's mother, noticed Maiyanna having balance and sight issues, Maiyanna was sent to the eye doctor who could not determine the cause of her problems and was immediately sent to the ER to receive MRI testing. The test results showed a tumor mass on her brain stem that doctors identified as a rare, inoperable form of brain cancer known as Diffuse Pontine Glioma (DIPG) and gave her a year of life left to live.

She has finished all her radiation treatments, and they have shrunken the mass slightly, along with a drastic diet change, Maiyanna has surprised doctors with her progress, but with no known cure or research funding for the form of cancer, my family and I were forced to fight for a cause and to raise not only awareness, but medical procedure exploration options on our own. I am personally contacting you in effort to gain your support and assistance in our efforts to raise proper funds to continue to fight a vicious form of childhood cancer that claims the lives silently of many children in our country each year.

We have set up an assistance fund in her honor and have been out in the community in my home city of Pittsburgh, PA and also in my city of employment Jacksonville, FLA trying to get any assistance we can in our fight for her. I would never ask anything of you all if this was not indeed a dire life or death situation not only for a family member of mine, but also family members of many others. Any prayer, support and donations you chose to provide to our cause is greatly appreciate.

Below are the articles and links that go directly to the information needed to spread the word, and donate.

http://www.maiysmiracle.org/

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/support-maiys-miracle-help-fight-dipg/64602

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--j...-inspiration-from-ailing-niece-014305370.html

I hope all is well in your world, and that you all continue to love the people in your life unconditionally. It's truly a blessing to have each other. Bless up & Go Buffs!!

Sincerely
-Toney Clemons

Got the ok from Adam to post this over here

Back