What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Toney Clemons is a Pittsburgh Steeler

Really happy for Toney. He passes the eyeball test big time, and thanks to the current staff, he was able to get the switch flipped just in time. He will surprise a lot of Pittsburgh fans.

Not this one! So pumped up a Buff is back in the black and steeler gold! As a Buff fan and Steeler fan I hope this re-starts the tradition of great Buffs playing in Pittsburgh. Chad Brown, Deon Figures, Charles Johnson, Kordell Stewart and now Toney Clemmons. Love it!

Not this one! So pumped up a Buff is back in the black and steeler gold! As a Buff fan and Steeler fan I hope this re-starts the tradition of great Buffs playing in Pittsburgh. Joel Steed, Chad Brown, Deon Figures, Charles Johnson, Kordell Stewart and now Toney Clemmons. Love it!

Fify

Not this one! So pumped up a Buff is back in the black and steeler gold! As a Buff fan and Steeler fan I hope this re-starts the tradition of great Buffs playing in Pittsburgh. Joel Steed, Chad Brown, Deon Figures, Charles Johnson, Kordell Stewart, Ariel Solomon, Gary Howe, Jeremy Bloom, Mitch Berger and now Toney Clemons. Love it!
fify

How long have you had that problem?

I am also a Steeler fan and it is the Broncos fault. First Super Bowl I paid attention to was 1978 and I hate (and I mean really hate) the Cowboys. Broncos were my team (in NM you were either a Cowboy fan or a Bronco fan) but they broke my heart. Next year the Steelers vanquished the evil Cowboys and I've been a fan every since.

I am also a Steeler fan and it is the Broncos fault. First Super Bowl I paid attention to was 1978 and I hate (and I mean really hate) the Cowboys. Broncos were my team (in NM you were either a Cowboy fan or a Bronco fan) but they broke my heart. Next year the Steelers vanquished the evil Cowboys and I've been a fan every since.

boo

The stealers colors are black and piss yellow, not black and gold.

:yeahthat:

Settle down Bronco's fans, you ended the steelers season last year by some holy roller of a QB. That my friends was a sickening performance.

This is about our very own T Clem getting some snaps in the NFL, lets all agree we hope he flourishes!

Toney+Clemons+Pittsburgh+Steelers+Minicamp+jUW3yrwLxzyl.jpg

Back