What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Toney Clemons

Burrito just thinks he's the king of dicks, pay no attention to his kool-aid. On the other hand, Im on board for this week. We've gotta make this road thing go away.

Burrito just thinks he's the king of dicks, pay no attention to his kool-aid. On the other hand, Im on board for this week. We've gotta make this road thing go away.

I thought he was awarded the king dick of hope, what changed?

Pledge Allegiance to the Swag

Burrito is the biggest dick in the bag not King Dick.

King Dick is currently ruled by the House of JRK.

You know you keep saying that, but you never offer any of the kool-aid to anyone else. Where the hell is the ****ing kool-aid burrito???

Kool-Aid burritos are as weird as jambalaya burritos. Probably a lot messier, in fact. Eeewwww.

I'm gonna pay your kid to take you out. Nerf Style!
Well better hurry, he has early out today for some reason. Im sure he'll find a way on his own, always seems to. He never makes my life boring, trust me lol. I agree with what u wrote WyoBuff. Embo is doing what he can with what he has, he hasnt given up on this season. I have a feeling, if recruiting goes well, this guy will be our guy for awhile and for all the right reasons.

I thought he was awarded the king dick of hope, what changed?

Pledge Allegiance to the Swag
He got demoted to wanna be king of dicks in a bag. Not that hard man, quit looking for trannies to punch and put down whatever u smoke out of lol.

Back