What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tony Jones

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Have posted it a couple times now, but I am so psyched to see this kid take the field in the fall. He seems to be impressing just about everyone so far.

We need someone to help Speedy carry the load and I think Jones can definitely help. So glad we lucked into this one. He is my early pick for breakout player on offense.

there's something to be excited about, one thinks. i know the previous staff was calling his name a lot at the last scrimmage of the Fall.

i'll be interested to see both Speedy and Tony run with a blocking FB in the mix. somebody who can get in a lane or out on the corner and put a hat on a LB.

It will be great to have two players who run very much the same way. Some games last year speedy looked gassed. We can build this season around the small but very fast backs. And when lock gets back from injury we have a change of pace back that is looking to pound it up the middle. The run game should be fun to watch. I like what embree said yesterday. The offense had 184 yards rushing but he wants it up around 250. If we start averaging 200 yards a game on the ground, no team will be able to compete at altitude. That team would be unstoppable at folsom.

Back