What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Too bad we can't play Texas!

Godammit these rep restrictions! I need to spread some around so I can put Hornaggy back in the red and I cant!

Okay. I'll do it for you. But honestly, aside from being mildly annoying and full-on aggy, Hornaggy hasn't actully bothered me too much in a while.

A few weeks ago, however, I would have liked to have seen him slow-roasted over a bonfire in College Station. I don't think I neg-repped him at the time so I guess we'll just call this make-up neg rep, and also a favor to a friend.

You're welcome.

Thanks, Wally. Now I must spread some around before I can rep you for your help. I'll probably have to wait until after I neg aggy again before I can get back to you. Full circle.

Thanks, Wally. Now I must spread some around before I can rep you for your help. I'll probably have to wait until after I neg aggy again before I can get back to you. Full circle.

No sweat.

aggies-squeeze-small.jpg

Okay. I'll do it for you. But honestly, aside from being mildly annoying and full-on aggy, Hornaggy hasn't actully bothered me too much in a while.

A few weeks ago, however, I would have liked to have seen him slow-roasted over a bonfire in College Station. I don't think I neg-repped him at the time so I guess we'll just call this make-up neg rep, and also a favor to a friend.

You're welcome.

Thank you.

So what does it mean when you have all of this vitriol, but it’s only in one direction? You guys seem to spend a lot of time and energy on this texas hatin’.

Ok, guys. I think it's time to put the texas hatin behind you and focus your anger on your new pacific coast brothers. Man, these posts even got my blood boiling and i'm just a cu t-shirt fan.

==========

Tommy Trojan says:
October 19th, 2010 at 3:49 pm 4..Heck with the Arizona schools and Colorado. Are their undergrads even sober enough to know who they are playing?

Erik says:
October 19th, 2010 at 3:50 pm 5..The whole thing was bizarre and poorly managed from the start. Why take in Colorado and Utah if not on favorable terms for the existing schools? It seems the only thing they really add is a championship game, but they cost a ton of other extremely valuable things. There would have been plenty of schools lining up to join the Pac-10 that would have taken pretty much any deal offered. That’s all the league needed for its championship game. They didn’t need to give away the crown jewels to two crappy schools with crappy athletic programs in the middle of nowhere (I’m exaggerating only slightly).

Charlestonduck says:
October 19th, 2010 at 4:37 pm 11..Am I the only one thinking Larry Scott screwed the pooch, big time on this one? This whole expansion thing is a mess–it ruins century old rivalries (Pac-8/AAWU schools), disrupts recruiting and alumni bases and eliminates our true round-robin, travel-partner set up. Here is a division question–why are the newcomers (that noone wanted in the first place, remember Texas, A&M and OU were the prize) deciding our divisions? The Pac-10 schools voted 5-5, letting CU and Utah cast the deciding votes . . . and who would rather play CU and Utah instead of ANY current Pac-10 school. Never felt so bummed about the Pac-10.

Robert Bob says:
October 19th, 2010 at 5:15 pm 20..I don’t understand why we added Colorado and Utah in the first place. Now these interlopers are screwing up the whole conference. Nobody cares about Colorado and Utah but Larry Scott and his minions. The fact that they would screw up the California rivalries and that the other presidents would let it happen is pathetic

Charlestonduck says:
October 19th, 2010 at 5:44 pm 26..Buffalo Soldier, Larry Scott himself admitted that he didn’t understand the Pac-10 culture and how important the rivalries and trips to LA were to the northwest schools. Why should the northwest schools be happy? We added two schools we don’t give a [darn] about and cut us off from our main recruiting and alumni area (over 1/2 our team is from SoCal). Of course Utah and Colorado are happy, Larry Scott gave you our recruiting base. Guess which five schools voted “no”? If Larry Scott still goes through with this plan, he just gave the northwest schools the finger! Of course we are not happy!

DuckFan202 says:
October 20th, 2010 at 12:24 am 65..The Pac-12 will be a very short lived conference. Larry Scott wants a 16 team super conference and it’s just a matter of time before that happens. It’s very sad that Colorado and Utah both of which have major YUK factors have been added to the Conference of Champions. YUK YUK YUK!!!

'morning aggy. come here to work on the obsession a bit more i see. dont worry. you can admit it. we all know. its ok. have a good day, aggy!

The OP topic was Texas and I like Texas, but again, I think your fight is is to the west.

Our fight has been with you because it seems you go to all lengths to defend Texas and criticize CU. That's fine you like Texas, but realize you are on a Buff board and your name is trying to say you are a Buff fan, but you don't act much like it. If you were just Hornfan or something, I wouldn't care how much you defended Texas and hated on CU because you wouldn't be claiming to be a Buff fan. ****ing aggy, do you get it?

Back