What's new

Top 100 recruit killed

Uncle Luko

Peckerwood
Club Member
I didn't hear about this. I can't say I'm shocked, a lot of crazy mother****ers out there. God Bless him, his family and friends.

Jello Bear

Sarcastic Nihilist
Club Member
Damn, Tesuque is right near the Opera House & in a pretty high end area. Very cool little town with art galleries and restaurants. Have to wonder if this was accidental or suicide.

BuffsNYC

Clubber Lang
Club Member
I went to high school in New Mexico. Every pickup truck had a gun rack. It was not unusual for said rack to have a shotgun in it while parked in the school parking lot because someone was going dove hunting after school. Several times firearms were brandished/pointed at people during drunken teenage parties I attended. One of my friends "accidentally" killed himself with a handgun he believed was not loaded a year after graduation. These occurrences are insane, yet we just accept that children will have access to guns.

J.R. Ewing

Club Member
Club Member
I went to high school in New Mexico. Every pickup truck had a gun rack. It was not unusual for said rack to have a shotgun in it while parked in the school parking lot because someone was going dove hunting after school. Several times firearms were brandished/pointed at people during drunken teenage parties I attended. One of my friends "accidentally" killed himself with a handgun he believed was not loaded a year after graduation. These occurrences are insane, yet we just accept that children will have access to guns.
In four years of hard partying at Cherry Creek, I never once saw or heard of a gun at a party. A friend of mine from Garden City Kansas said guns made regular appearances at parties. Sometimes they were pulled. Other times they made a late night appearance when everyone was good and drunk and wanted to shoot something. My friend’s car also had a large hole in the passenger floor where someone accidentally discharged a shotgun.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
In four years of hard partying at Cherry Creek, I never once saw or heard of a gun at a party. A friend of mine from Garden City Kansas said guns made regular appearances at parties. Sometimes they were pulled. Other times they made a late night appearance when everyone was good and drunk and wanted to shoot something. My friend’s car also had a large hole in the passenger floor where someone accidentally discharged a shotgun.
I was at a high school party where my friend who was hosting (OL on our football team) pulled out his shotgun & was freaking out. Was able to talk him down from killing himself - he just blew a hole in his bedroom ceiling.

Moral of the story: roid rage, firearms, alcohol and shrooms don't mix well.

Uncle Luko

Peckerwood
Club Member
Sounds like where I grew up in Texas. It was more of an image thing, they didn't freak out and use it. Yes, a lot of necks down there. That place is long gone though, hell, I didn't hardly recognize it last time I was there.