What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 25 Toughest Places to Play

Damn I was about to post this.

Last edited:
It ain´t a tough place to play at if the crowd is friendly to the visitors.

Obviously we aren't pushing enough grandmas down the stairs or throwing enough piss bombs anymore...

Unless you are a grandma from stincoln. then you get pushed down the stairs.

Holy crap I don't know why but this made me almost die laughing, I think I imagined like a cartoonish lady getting pushed down. Kinda like this. Skip to 30 sec. in:rofl:

[video=youtube;N3fDdhgBZtk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3fDdhgBZtk[/video]

While I like that this guy ranked us number 7, he must be doing some serious trolling...

22. Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium, New York: Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium is the largest outdoor facility in Suffolk County, and it is usually filled to capacity on football gamedays. The Stony Brook Seawolves instantly became Long Island's top-drawing football team when Hofstra dropped football from its program in 2008.

...it says he is a Stony Brook fan at the bottom - homer much?

6. Sun Life Stadium, Florida: The Miami Hurricanes aren't the force they were in the mid-'90s, but the fans in South Florida are just as loyal as ever.

...literally LMAO at this one for so many reasons...

While I like that this guy ranked us number 7, he must be doing some serious trolling...

22. Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium, New York: Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium is the largest outdoor facility in Suffolk County, and it is usually filled to capacity on football gamedays. The Stony Brook Seawolves instantly became Long Island's top-drawing football team when Hofstra dropped football from its program in 2008.

...it says he is a Stony Brook fan at the bottom - homer much?

6. Sun Life Stadium, Florida: The Miami Hurricanes aren't the force they were in the mid-'90s, but the fans in South Florida are just as loyal as ever.

...literally LMAO at this one for so many reasons...

Yea,mid 90s when Ryan Clement was there :lol:

The title says 'College Football's Top 25 Toughest Places to Play'. The heading on the list says 'Here's a look at the top 25 stadium atmospheres in college football today:'. Either way there is no way BDS is 25th on either list.

The title says 'College Football's Top 25 Toughest Places to Play'. The heading on the list says 'Here's a look at the top 25 stadium atmospheres in college football today:'. Either way there is no way BDS is 25th on either list.

The fact that it's listed at #25 seems to belie that assertion.

I´d have you at about 50, too.

what the hell is wrong with Bobby Dodd Stadium? they had a great flyover....

[video=youtube;lvlX2Fb0kZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvlX2Fb0kZM[/video]

hell, its not like they are from alabama or something.

the title says 'college football's top 25 toughest places to play'. The heading on the list says 'here's a look at the top 25 stadium atmospheres in college football today:'. Either way there is no way bds is 25th on either list.

ydtyase

How can husky stadium even be on the list since it is being torn down right now.

Back