What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 6 SEC teams v bottom 8 SEC Teams

So 2 SEC teams win on the road by double digits against the 10th and 11th-ranked teams in the BCS standings. Oh man, that's gonna hurt the arguments of those saying the SEC is over-rated.

So 2 SEC teams win on the road by double digits against the 10th and 11th-ranked teams in the BCS standings. Oh man, that's gonna hurt the arguments of those saying the SEC is over-rated.

Silences me. SEC champion should play Notre Dame. I don't even see how there could be a debate.

Pretty impressive wins. Florida winning was the real surprise to me.

And two black eyes for the ACC. What the hell happened to that conference?

Honestly, as weak as the ACC is and as much as I like to ridicule that conference, I still thought that FSU and Clemson were 2 of the more under-rated teams nationally and expected them to win today given they were both playing at home.

Honestly, as weak as the ACC is and as much as I like to ridicule that conference, I still thought that FSU and Clemson were 2 of the more under-rated teams nationally and expected them to win today given they were both playing at home.

Likewise. The conference recruits reasonably well and always has a ton of talent drafted. I just don't get it.

When the SEC plays out of conference BCS teams, they typically win, especially in bowl games and MNC games. The results are there. It's hard to argue against wins.
Most SEC teams play at least one legit OOC game each year. Bama played Michigan and crushed them. Florida plays FSU. LSU has been playing p12 teams.

Oregon losing to Stanford was a disaster for fun football. ND vs. Bama will totally suck. zzzzzz LSU v. Bama last year was unwatchable.

Likewise. The conference recruits reasonably well and always has a ton of talent drafted. I just don't get it.

They were talking on the radio the other day and saying how the ACC is 2nd to the SEC over the last 10 years I think it was in putting players in the NFL. I forget the exact time frame but you get the point.

Silences me. SEC champion should play Notre Dame. I don't even see how there could be a debate.

I think Oregon could make an argument. They convincingly beat everyone they played except for their loss to a very good Stanford team. Stanford got the closest to beating ND so far this year. For pure entertainment value it's a shame that Oregon won't be in the title game.

The 3rd and 6th best team in the SEC beat the 1st and 2nd ACC team on their field. That is why FSU is ranked 10th in the BCS with one loss and UF is 4th. That is why a one loss SEC team goes above any other one loss team.

Hard to argue against the SEC champion playing ND in the MNC game. Gonna be a sh*tty game, though. I wouldn't want to be in Miami for that one. The self-righteousness factor will be epic.

Hard to argue against the SEC champion playing ND in the MNC game. Gonna be a sh*tty game, though. I wouldn't want to be in Miami for that one. The self-righteousness factor will be epic.

I think it is going to be a GREAT game. You guys can watch MASH reruns.

Ffs, I don't think any of us argued that the winner of the SEC isn't arguably the best team in the nation. They definitely deserve it this year over every one loss team.

That said I want Stanford and Oregon to get BCS bids.

I see no problem with Alabama playing for the championship. Florida was already proven to be a good team, but that win over FSU clinched it as an elite team. I still think Georgia's schedule is hilariously bad.

Oregon can't complain about Alabama getting in over them because they themselves played a crappy OOC schedule. Alabama played Michigan + will win their conference. I aint mad.

If Bama beats Georgia, I may skip the BC$ title game. Bama-ND will either be a Bama blowout or a punt fest.

Either way, only Bama fans or ND fans will want to watch it.

Back