What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Torres Sets Air Force Invite Pentathlon Record

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
U.S. AIR FORCE ACADEMY — University of Colorado junior Abrianna Torres had a career day as she broke the Air Force Invitational pentathlon record on Thursday at Cadet Field House with a score of 3,882 points.

“I’m honored,” Torres said. “Coach [Lindsey Malone] and I have been working up to this kind of performance and it’s exciting to see it all come together now.”

The point total is also the fourth best in the NCAA Division I this season and puts her third on CU’s all-time performers list.

Torres had an outstanding day, recording three personal records. She started the day by destroying her 60-meter hurdles PR (9.02) when she clocked in at 8.92 seconds. The time was the third best overall and was second in the first heat.

Read more...

Back