What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Toughest OOC games in the Big XII this year.....

My brother coaches in the Dallas area so, if that happens, Ill definitely be going to. I know one thing, I definitely hope we kick Missouri's ass, owe them for sure.

Which school does he coach at in Dallas? There are tons of players in the DFW metro area, UT, OU, Arkansas get in on alot of them... there are still alot of D1 players in the area... it would be nice to see CU pull more from there.

Oh its not a big school or anything, he lives the life of a coach. He has bounced around some down there. Alot of times, it isnt what you know, it's who you know there. Anyway, he coaches at Castleberry.

His first coaching job was with Abilene Cooper cause he went to Abilene Christian. He coached Dominic Rhodes when he was there. He's had some other ones, he just hasnt got that break to get a program of his own. He was a head coach at Eastland for a few years but he had a hard time.

His first coaching job was with Abilene Cooper cause he went to Abilene Christian. He coached Dominic Rhodes when he was there. He's had some other ones, he just hasnt got that break to get a program of his own. He was a head coach at Eastland for a few years but he had a hard time.

Ahh ok, I see. Yeah at Arkansas we have had a connection to Dallas A. Maceo Smith, and we are looking at getting a few more guys out of there this next year. But this is a CU board so I'll just leave it at that.

He interviewed at Euless, Denison, and a few other bigger schools but didnt get on. Thats the way it goes. The metroplex is talent rich man everybody does or should recruit there. H-town has a ton of talent too. Way I look at it is, Texas cant get them all. We should be doing way better down there, when I was there CU was pretty popular even in west texas. Losing consistently for awhile will kick your ass eventually. Alot of kids now have never seen CU where they were, that will continue until we win.

Florida St. @ OU and UCLA vs. Texas

Wow! FSU versus the Sooners will be a great game. And I am telling you right now that UCLA will beat Texas. The Weasel will Strike!:nod:

Back