What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tradition

Waldo

Original Copy
BANNED
give me chills every time I watch it

[video=youtube;ZJUJ8avYkFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJUJ8avYkFA[/video]

awesome vid.

that hit Vickers dished out going into the endzone against CSU (6:55 in the vid) is still one of my favorites. In the post game press conference, his quote was:

Honestly, I wasn't going to run him over, but apparently he wanted to go. I don't know why he did. It wasn't smart on his part. Obviously he didn't watch the film on me.

Awesome.

Last edited:
only when this POS asshat of a coach is lone gone will CU return to those days. while he is here will continue to suck and flounder against lesser teams, and get beat down but Top 25 teams, except of course for the one good win that hack is good for a season.

Last edited:
Oh man were has that heart and pride gone for playing for the BUFFS and the attitude to put on that black and gold....please someone bring it back at let these kids know what it means to be a BUFF

Klatt talked about tradition today on his show, McChesney and Chiverinne both said the Buff are going backward.

Back