What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tragic news for the Rams' Omogbo

Reminder that in the scheme of things sports aren't all that important. Cannot image what this kid is going through.

Karma to Emmanuel, his sister and their family/ friends. This is so horrible.

Truly heartbreaking. A young man loses absolutely everything. I can't fathom how you move on from that.

If you'd like to help out, CSU has launched a GoFundMe page for Omogbo.

In 4 hours, the goal is 65% met - including donations by Scott Van Pelt and SJSU's head coach Dave Wojcik.

Glad you guys beat me to posting this, truly horific story. For those of you on twitter please share this, a number of husker fans were kind enough to donate when Ruff needed help, no reason we should not help where able here.

Tragic. So tragic. Hopefully, the Rams family can surround him with love. I know that won't replace that of his parents, but he needs all the comforting he can get at this time.

Back