What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Transfer Portal is Open

Seriously. Will we be able to get it up the court?
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Seriously. Will we be able to get it up the court?
My guess is that CU is still looking for a guard, but if they don't get one or go a different route, there are other options to a traditional PG bringing the ball up the floor. Baskin ran the offense for CMU last year and had a large part in ball handling responsibility. Maybe Dak can bring it up against a less mobile center. Or maybe, they could even pass the ball up the floor. So many options. The era of a point guard only responsible for bringing the ball up the floor is an obsolete concept.

My guess is that CU is still looking for a guard, but if they don't get one or go a different route, there are other options to a traditional PG bringing the ball up the floor. Baskin ran the offense for CMU last year and had a large part in ball handling responsibility. Maybe Dak can bring it up against a less mobile center. Or maybe, they could even pass the ball up the floor. So many options. The era of a point guard only responsible for bringing the ball up the floor is an obsolete concept.
Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

I hope you’re right. Baskin seemed to have a lot of turnovers against lower quality opponents.

office space no GIF

Why no? Jokic does it, Lebron does it, Giannis does it, so why not have someone other than a guard run the offense. I'm not saying CU has any of those guys guys on their roster, but teams have success with out using a true point guard all the time.

Why no? Jokic does it, Lebron does it, Giannis does it, so why not have someone other than a guard run the offense. I'm not saying CU has any of those guys guys on their roster, but teams have success with out using a true point guard all the time.
Sweet. We get a generational talent and we can go without a PG. Until then, recruit 2 every year.

No is because of not listening to people like you.

Back