What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Trolling part 2: Where do you park?

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
I usually park in the dorm lot at Broadway and around Regent. But once I parked North of Folsom, down the hill in that lot. I've also parked in the hood off Baseline and Broadway, which is free.

Last edited:
It used to be easy to park at Crossroads and walk up the hill. I don't know with the redevelopment of the mall if that's as easy as it used to be. It might be worth a shot, though.

Whatever you do, DO NOT park at the Safeway lot on 28th and Arapahoe. They will tow your ass.

I usually park up in the neighborhood on the other side of broadway near the music building. I am also on campus way early to watch the band practice or to pregame. with some tailgaters i know.

It used to be easy to park at Crossroads and walk up the hill. I don't know with the redevelopment of the mall if that's as easy as it used to be. It might be worth a shot, though.

Whatever you do, DO NOT park at the Safeway lot on 28th and Arapahoe. They will tow your ass.

but will they leave the car?:smile2:

Question....I'm meeting some folks early at the Dark Horse. Can you park at the DH during the game?

I usually park in the neighborhood behind Baseline Liquors off Moorehead. It's usually pretty quick out of there going east to Table Mesa and right to the Turnpike - and it's free.

I park at my tailgate spot. :smile2:

Plenty of free parking all around. You just gotta know where to look...:cool:

i used to live at 20th and Baseline/Cascade and there were always places to park around there a couple hours before gametime. and after, quick on to baseline to 36.

Back