What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TTech Leach forces DC to resign.

unbiasedtruth

My only thing is the defense has been bad most of the time under Leach so they go ahead and promote an assistant that's been with Leach on the defensive side since he got there? Defense really going to get any better? Doesn't make much sense..

Gotta be honest, I was shocked Okie State won the game.. I thought that team was dead after that Troy game.. I guess Gundy lives on until Boone pulls the plug..

ok here is a blog entry I found on the DMN. The more I read about the bloodsucker and how he handled Saturday's defeat, the more I hope the TTech defense gives up at least 700+ yards per game the rest of the season and his time there as the HC...

Texas Tech AD: Leach initiated defensive coordinator stepping down

Texas Tech assistant coach Lyle Setencich stepped down as defensive coordinator Sunday, a day after coach Mike Leach blasted his team and staff following the Red Raiders’ 49-45 loss at Oklahoma State.

Tech athletic director Gerald Myers said the move was initiated by Leach.

“Mike called me [Sunday] morning and said he felt like he needed to make a change and that he would visit with Lyle about that,” Myers said, “and they met [Sunday] afternoon and they discussed the situation and the result was Lyle stepped down and gave up his responsibilities.”

Reached Sunday night after Tech’s practice, Leach declined to elaborate on his meeting with Setencich.

“I’m not really interested in going into any details,” Leach said. “For some time he’s had some personal issues that burden him and it got to be too consuming. We wish him and his family the very best.”

Leach said. “For some time he’s had some personal issues that burden him and it got to be too consuming. We wish him and his family the very best.”

What that part necessary ? Very classless move by Leach.

All he had to say was "We are moving in another direction" or the ever popular "We had philisophical differences"

Back