What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tuesday Grab Bag: Into the top-15

RSSBot

News Junkie
You may notice that this grab bag is being posted on Tuesday, rather than in the traditional Monday afternoon time slot. I do apologize for the abrupt scheduling change, but it was necessary. *One of the reasons I wanted to push back the bag this week was to include the national title game. *It seems simpler for me to do it in a bag format then to make a separate post simply for the purpose of wrapping up the game. Look for that at the tail end of today's post.

The other reason I wanted to push it back, however, was schedule crunch. *Between work, alumni band, and actually following basketball, I had fallen a little behind, and didn't have enough prepared to put together a quality post. *Never wanting to put up substandard product, and rather than press, I just gave myself an extra day - the benefits of not having to answer to anyone!

As tired as I am, it has all been for a good cause. *Over the past two games, the alums and I have been helping out with the basketball band in the hopes of keeping the sound amped up through the last vestiges of winter break. *If you've been at the games, I hope you enjoyed the performance emanating from the south end of the stadium. I think the eclectic mix of alums and current members made for a good group.
Yep, that's me. *H/T to @JGIsland for snapping the pic!
Of course, alumni band season is not over yet. *We'll be playing for the two women's games this week against Cal and Stanford. *They are huge games for the ladies, and the team deserves a full stadium's worth of support. *If you can, I highly suggest you make the effort to head up to the CEC. *The women play Cal Friday night, and Stanford Sunday afternoon. *I hope to see you there!

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the men's win over Oregon, the women's inconsistent trip to SoCal, the national title game, and baseball's hall of fame.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
TwMfsuvOOgc

You may notice that this grab bag is being posted on Tuesday, rather than in the traditional Monday afternoon time slot. I do apologize for the abrupt scheduling change, but it was necessary. *One of the reasons I wanted to push back the bag this week was to include the national title game. *It seems simpler for me to do it in a bag format then to make a separate post simply for the purpose of wrapping up the game. Look for that at the tail end of today's post.

The other reason I wanted to push it back, however, was schedule crunch. *Between work, alumni band, and actually following basketball, I had fallen a little behind, and didn't have enough prepared to put together a quality post. *Never wanting to put up substandard product, and rather than press, I just gave myself an extra day - the benefits of not having to answer to anyone!

As tired as I am, it has all been for a good cause. *Over the past two games, the alums and I have been helping out with the basketball band in the hopes of keeping the sound amped up through the last vestiges of winter break. *If you've been at the games, I hope you enjoyed the performance emanating from the south end of the stadium. I think the eclectic mix of alums and current members made for a good group.
Yep, that's me. *H/T to @JGIsland for snapping the pic!
Of course, alumni band season is not over yet. *We'll be playing for the two women's games this week against Cal and Stanford. *They are huge games for the ladies, and the team deserves a full stadium's worth of support. *If you can, I highly suggest you make the effort to head up to the CEC. *The women play Cal Friday night, and Stanford Sunday afternoon. *I hope to see you there!

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the men's win over Oregon, the women's inconsistent trip to SoCal, the national title game, and baseball's hall of fame.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
TwMfsuvOOgc

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back