What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tuesday Grab Bag: New Rules!

RSSBot

News Junkie
For those out of state, let me pass on a note of caution - Boulder is slowly turning into Seattle.* I'm not talking culturally, though, I'm talking climate.* It's been raining non-stop here for the last few weeks, inching towards record territory.* While not a true echo of the scene a few September's back, when the heavens opened up to dump 20 inches on top of my house in a matter of days, I'm starting to forget the last time I saw the sun, and am beginning to fret over the status of the softball season rumored to have started with the last flip of the calendar.

Of course, I shouldn't be complaining.* Any water is welcome in the West, and I do not dispute that we need as much as the clouds can spare.* But is it too much to ask for an occasional sunny day?* Or at least enough of a dry spell to allow me to mow the damn lawn again?

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the new rules proposals in college basketball, priming the start of the conference finals in the NBA, and recapping the start of the same in the NHL.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
869YOVM5Aug

For those out of state, let me pass on a note of caution - Boulder is slowly turning into Seattle.* I'm not talking culturally, though, I'm talking climate.* It's been raining non-stop here for the last few weeks, inching towards record territory.* While not a true echo of the scene a few September's back, when the heavens opened up to dump 20 inches on top of my house in a matter of days, I'm starting to forget the last time I saw the sun, and am beginning to fret over the status of the softball season rumored to have started with the last flip of the calendar.

Of course, I shouldn't be complaining.* Any water is welcome in the West, and I do not dispute that we need as much as the clouds can spare.* But is it too much to ask for an occasional sunny day?* Or at least enough of a dry spell to allow me to mow the damn lawn again?

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the new rules proposals in college basketball, priming the start of the conference finals in the NBA, and recapping the start of the same in the NHL.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
869YOVM5Aug

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back