1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Tuesday Grab Bag: The Final Four is set

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Mar 31, 2015.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

The Final Four still lies ahead, but my brain is already sneaking peeks over the hill to the oncoming baseball season. *I'm so eager for the return of the National Pastime that I went ahead and did something ridiculous: I booked a ticket home for the home opener for My Sox.

'What's so ridiculous about that,' you ask? *Well, the trip will entail a 1am arrival in my hometown, having to essentially break into my Mom's house (with her permission; she's away that weekend), and an inevitable mad-dash through Chicago traffic to catch my flight back on Sunday. *Logistical acrobatics will be performed, all in the name of consuming baseball at it's blurry, April best.

There is a method to my madness, however. *See, I've never been to an opening day. *Sure, I've been to opening week*before, but never an opening day of any kind. *When I went on the Sox website late Sunday night, and found one - and only one - ticket available for the affair, I took it as a sign. *That streak needed to end. So here I go; I hope the weather is passable.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the Final Four, the NCAA and transfer rules, and the football program.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

The Final Four still lies ahead, but my brain is already sneaking peeks over the hill to the oncoming baseball season. *I'm so eager for the return of the National Pastime that I went ahead and did something ridiculous: I booked a ticket home for the home opener for My Sox.

'What's so ridiculous about that,' you ask? *Well, the trip will entail a 1am arrival in my hometown, having to essentially break into my Mom's house (with her permission; she's away that weekend), and an inevitable mad-dash through Chicago traffic to catch my flight back on Sunday. *Logistical acrobatics will be performed, all in the name of consuming baseball at it's blurry, April best.

There is a method to my madness, however. *See, I've never been to an opening day. *Sure, I've been to opening week*before, but never an opening day of any kind. *When I went on the Sox website late Sunday night, and found one - and only one - ticket available for the affair, I took it as a sign. *That streak needed to end. So here I go; I hope the weather is passable.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the Final Four, the NCAA and transfer rules, and the football program.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.