What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tuesday Grab Bag: Throw it on the pile

RSSBot

News Junkie
The Pac-12 is next-level stupid right now. *What does Week Six bring but another converted Hail Mary, major home upsets of the league's two presumptive juggernauts (hahaha, Oregon), and ridiculous scores all over the place. *No other league in the country is this interesting. *I don't even care what Katy Perry did in that bar in Mississippi, the Pac-12 was more captivating on Saturday.
Just another boring weekend in the world's dumbest league. *From: 30 FPS
Yeah, that Cal/Washington State game you turned off in the third quarter? That ended up 60-59, and featured the all-time NCAA passing record being set in a loss. *Your division leaders? *****ing Cal and Arizona. *The Wildcats, BTW, are the only remaining undefeated team in the league, and probably the only team on the West Coast with an honest shot at the national title (wut?). *Whatever you though about this conference before the season started, I hope you wrote it down in pencil, because it's all wrong right now.

I get the feeling that we're all going to wake up in two months, and this all will have been on regional-sized acid trip. *We've left the bounds of reason and convention, and are floating in clouds of absurdity. *Can't wait for next week...

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the game against OSU, the upcoming schedule, and the start of basketball practices.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
J6M3YPIcHZg

The Pac-12 is next-level stupid right now. *What does Week Six bring but another converted Hail Mary, major home upsets of the league's two presumptive juggernauts (hahaha, Oregon), and ridiculous scores all over the place. *No other league in the country is this interesting. *I don't even care what Katy Perry did in that bar in Mississippi, the Pac-12 was more captivating on Saturday.
Just another boring weekend in the world's dumbest league. *From: 30 FPS
Yeah, that Cal/Washington State game you turned off in the third quarter? That ended up 60-59, and featured the all-time NCAA passing record being set in a loss. *Your division leaders? *****ing Cal and Arizona. *The Wildcats, BTW, are the only remaining undefeated team in the league, and probably the only team on the West Coast with an honest shot at the national title (wut?). *Whatever you though about this conference before the season started, I hope you wrote it down in pencil, because it's all wrong right now.

I get the feeling that we're all going to wake up in two months, and this all will have been on regional-sized acid trip. *We've left the bounds of reason and convention, and are floating in clouds of absurdity. *Can't wait for next week...

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the game against OSU, the upcoming schedule, and the start of basketball practices.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
J6M3YPIcHZg

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back