What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tuesday: Press Conference

Totally agree. I have hope just because I think him winning is whats best for the program, but, nothing he says anymore can persuade me to realistically think its going to happen with him at the helm. I also hope that my roomie will pay me back, he's said he will for 2 months now, but, I dont see that **** ever realistically happening. Too much talk, not enough action.

In summation, my roomie is a piece of **** and Dan owes me money. Or something like that. Im tired. :lol:

Would it help if your roomie came up with a couple e-mails from people he has repaid money he owed in the past? :smile2:

Totally agree. I have hope just because I think him winning is whats best for the program, but, nothing he says anymore can persuade me to realistically think its going to happen with him at the helm. I also hope that my roomie will pay me back, he's said he will for 2 months now, but, I dont see that **** ever realistically happening. Too much talk, not enough action.

In summation, my roomie is a piece of **** and Dan owes me money. Or something like that. Im tired. :lol:

Tell him to pay you back or he will have to push a wheel barrel full of sand across the quad the rest of the week.

How does it play in Peoria???

I thought the press conference was beyond weird. It was rambling and disjointed. He obviously is not doing things right because he is losing to weaker competition in year 4.

That was my opinion but I wanted to see how the news channels would play it up. I did not watch them all but channel 9 headlined it as Ramblin Dan and Hawk Love...they then played about a 90 second clip of parts of the news conference and then just commented like "Okay if you say so"...and laughed.

It did not play well in Peoria.

IMO, it was bad form and did nothing to help his case.

Did anyone else catch when he mentioned juice, then looked unsure and changed the subject? He's been listening to internet scum, and he's intimidated.

[video=youtube;r8MEMFtlreE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8MEMFtlreE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

What is it with Big XII coaches? First Hawkins with the "it ain't intramurals", then Gundy with the "I'm a man, I'm forty" weirdness, now Leach with the "fat little girlfriends" speech. Strange and stranger.

Back