What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TV Question for Buffs in Oklahoma

96 Buff

Resident Commie Bastard
Club Member
Junta Member
I'm going to be stuck in ****ing Gore, sucklahoma during Labor Day weekend and need to know if there's even a chance that the CU-sheep game will be on a channel down there. Any of you ****ers in that godforsaken hellhole know if it'll be broadcast down there?

I'd be willing to bet that the csewe game will be on all the FSN regionals given that it's the only college game being played at that time.

I'd be willing to bet that the csewe game will be on all the FSN regionals given that it's the only college game being played at that time.

:iagree:I set my dvr this morning and the game is, in fact, on every FSN regional network.

I'm going to be stuck in ****ing Gore, sucklahoma during Labor Day weekend and need to know if there's even a chance that the CU-sheep game will be on a channel down there. Any of you ****ers in that godforsaken hellhole know if it'll be broadcast down there?

Drive around the trailer parks until you find the one with the largest satellite dish. Then, tell the occupants that they're giving away free pork rinds at the Piggly Wiggly a two hour drive away. Once they're gone, go inside, change the channel from WWE and watch the game. Don't sit on the couch unless you brought a tarp. Problem solved!

FSN cable is channel 37 in the OKC area.....can't tell ya what channel for Gore. By the way, where the he!! is Gore??????????

Carolina's prolly right -- only college game that day -- FSN should be showing it just 'bout everywhere.

Drive around the trailer parks until you find the one with the largest satellite dish. Then, tell the occupants that they're giving away free pork rinds at the Piggly Wiggly a two hour drive away. Once they're gone, go inside, change the channel from WWE and watch the game. Don't sit on the couch unless you brought a tarp. Problem solved!

Winnar.

I checked out the guide and FSN has it on a ton of channels. I bet the Chili's in Gore will have access to FSN. There is another bar or two around there but any CU fan that strays to far and the OSU fans in that area will git yer scent and hunt you like a rabbit bOY!!!!!

I have a lot of family in OK.

By the way, where the he!! is Gore??????????

http://tinyurl.com/mc6m76 :lol: Just teasin' ya.

Gore is southeast of muskogee.

I know that area! We spend every Thanksgiving up by Sequoyah State Park on Lake Ft. Gibson. Great to visit... once a year. I always watch the CU vs. NU games up there. I can generally get all of my Okie family members (majority are OSU alum and students) to root on the Buffs. I'm keeping my mouth shut for now but I certainly hope they're not rooting us on by that time this year if you know what I mean. :smile2:

I'm sorry already:sad2::cry:

Back