What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

U$C Juniors and Seniors can transfer free

We need to get some of these guys - USC might lose most upperclassmen. Mitch Mustain, anyone?

We need to get some of these guys - USC might lose most upperclassmen. Mitch Mustain, anyone?

He'd be the starter the second he stepped on campus. Word from my Arkansas sources is that he is looking hard at Clemson, but I wouldn't rule out anything.

that would complete his star crossed career... or would mitch AND TH lose out to Cody? CAN YOU IMAGINE this place if that happens? :lol:

Well I was going to refrain, but since Snow has let the cat out of the bag, I wonder what MM would thinkgiven the conflama at the QB psoiton over the years....

Sorry to piss in the Wheaties here, but with our new conference affiliation, this quote isn't good...

With one rather large caveat. A USC official told ESPNLosAngeles.com on Thursday the Pac-10 would not waive the one-year transfer ineligibility rule in this case. This means, effectively, USC players won't transfer within the conference. A Pac-10 official confirmed the stipulation to the Seattle Times on Friday.

Hmmmm....

With one rather large caveat. A USC official told ESPNLosAngeles.com on Thursday the Pac-10 would not waive the one-year transfer ineligibility rule in this case. This means, effectively, USC players won't transfer within the conference. A Pac-10 official confirmed the stipulation to the Seattle Times on Friday.

poop

Aside from having a *slight* conflict due to our home-and-home with Cal, I don't see what the big deal would be. And the article didn't say PAC teams can't take USC transfers, just that they wouldn't waive the one-year sit out. So effectively this would only rule out 5th year seniors.

Aside from having a *slight* conflict due to our home-and-home with Cal, I don't see what the big deal would be. And the article didn't say PAC teams can't take USC transfers, just that they wouldn't waive the one-year sit out. So effectively this would only rule out 5th year seniors.

Yeah I read that wrong. I would just sit the player against Cal in that case.

I don't think that we'd get an expected starter. We'd be taking a senior backup who was looking for a place to play, filled a need, and was able to start for CU. I really couldn't care less if USC's feelings are hurt.

chip, I appreciate the sentiment, but you can't say you believe that Lane Kiffin would appreciate it enough to ever pull any punches in recruiting against us.

Back