What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

U of A @ Colorado Score Prediction thread

Who wins this game?

• Arizona

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Colorado

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • I like Poles

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think this will be a hard fought game going back and forth most of the way. Then, in the last couple minutes, Zona will start to get tired while the CEC keeps the buffs motivated.

74-65 final for CU.

RealTimeRPI holding about the same as a few days ago, bumped CU's victory chances up a few tenths of a percent. Gives CU a 59 percent chance of winning. Predicts 73-68 Buffs.

I would rep LBuff if he hadn't felt a need to draw attention to his prediction in like a half dozen posts. :lol:

Hopefully this will be the final lesson that while Arizona is extremely talented and dangerous, there is no reason to fear Arizona like we did Kansas in the Big XII. This is a rivalry we are going to more than hold our own in. There will never be any domination of Zona going on 10 or 20 game winning streaks against us like KU did.

Hopefully this will be the final lesson that while Arizona is extremely talented and dangerous, there is no reason to fear Arizona like we did Kansas in the Big XII. This is a rivalry we are going to more than hold our own in. There will never be any domination of Zona going on 10 or 20 game winning streaks against us like KU did.

AMEN!!! :thumbsup:

CU 70
UA 65

Nerves concern me but I am expecting a big game from Spence and XJ with some timely buckets by Jelly and Dre...and who knows what'll happen if Ski is hitting his shots.

Not trying to take a page out of L Buffs book, as I was not on point with the score, but XJ has shown he loves the big stage. I also feel for Jelly, his impact wasn't seen on the box score but he garnered some serious attention from the Cats and played solid defense.

Not trying to take a page out of L Buffs book, as I was not on point with the score, but XJ has shown he loves the big stage. I also feel for Jelly, his impact wasn't seen on the box score but he garnered some serious attention from the Cats and played solid defense.

he showed some development in dealing with the double in the post. Quite a few good passes to open teammates once he was double teamed

he showed some development in dealing with the double in the post. Quite a few good passes to open teammates once he was double teamed

I also put him in the critical role for the game. He is fast becoming one of my favorite players and is going to be a huge player for us over the next several years. He has grown and matured so much from the begining of the season and is a force that will do damage as we make our run into March.

great post by zach - Scott battled hard for us - it was obvious Zona was determined to limit him (he kicked their ass in the first game), which really opened up our shooting.

Miller said after the game that while there are 3 or 4 other guys getting all the media attention, XJ might be the best freshman in the conference.

He also commented on how XJ and Dre really complement each other and it's a really hard matchup to try to have a SF and a PF on the court that can cover both.

Miller said after the game that while there are 3 or 4 other guys getting all the media attention, XJ might be the best freshman in the conference.

He also commented on how XJ and Dre really complement each other and it's a really hard matchup to try to have a SF and a PF on the court that can cover both.

just wait until next year when XJ is stronger, bigger and more experienced and Dre will continue to be Dre.

Back