What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ubben Big 12 Blog post... sad but true.

FilmBuff

(Ranking the Big 12 after week 2)

12. Colorado (1-1): Kansas' win came over a ranked team that played in a BCS bowl last year. Colorado's came against lowly rival Colorado State with a true freshman starting his first game. Yes, the FCS loss was embarrassing, but that was Turner Gill's first game with a brand-new team and a different quarterback. A 45-point loss to anyone in a coach's fifth year is much more discouraging. Welcome to the cellar, Buffs.

Colorado won't stay there for long, however. Iowa State will quickly replace them, and Kansas and Texas will be fighting to see who can lose more often.

I agree...Iowa State has turned the ball over three times in both of their games and Northern Illinois & Iowa ran over the Cyclone DL. Next up: Kansas State and Daniel Thomas. It won't be pretty for ISU this weekend. Anyone who ranks ISU ahead of CU needs their head checked.

Oh boy I can only hope that ISU sucks more than us. That means we have things going in the right direction. If we are lucky next year we can say that we are better than Washington State.

OKC, you're posting a lie claiming I'd written what you're quoting me. You altered my statement inside the quote - that's a lie and you're lyin'. Say it yourself. No need to lie about someone saying it.

OKC, you're posting a lie claiming I'd written what you're quoting me. You altered my statement inside the quote - that's a lie and you're lyin'. Say it yourself. No need to lie about someone saying it.

The fify (fixed it for you) lets the rest of the readers know that he altered it, and made it his own words, not yours. This is a very common practice for people to insert what they would have said versus what you did. Relax. We all know the quote in his post wasn't your words. Look around and you will see "fify posts" a ton around here.

BuffaloChuck, you suck. Dogging CU like that and not giving us a chance in that PAC-12. Cu does not need fans like you, they need fans like me, with a high IQ. And she'll take to my rap, cause my rap's the best
The educated rapper MD will never fess
So when I met her, I wasted no time
But stuck up Roxanne paid me no mind
She thought my name was Barry, I told her it was Gary
She said she didn't like it so she chose to call me Barry
She said she'd love to marry, my baby she would carry
And if she had a baby, she'd name the baby Harry
Her mother's name is Baby, which is really quite contrary
Her face is really hairy, and you can say it's scary
So isn't not every, her father's a fairy
His job is secondary, in some military
He throws them to an ?electric camp? that wasn't voluntary
His daughter's name is Sherry, his sons are Tom and Jerry
Jerry had the flu but it was only temporary
Back in January, or was it February?

But everytime I say this rhyme it makes me kinda weary
It's only customary to give this commentary
Some say it's bad, some say it's legendary
You can search all you want, try your local library
You'll never find a rhyme like this in any dictionary
But do you know, after all that
All I received was a pat on the back
That's what you get, it happened to me
Ain't that right Mixmaster I-C-E

FIFY. With some fun added in.

Wow, 5 years ago did you ever think that we would be having this conversation?

glenn%20beck%20crying.jpg

Oh boy I can only hope that ISU sucks more than us. That means we have things going in the right direction. If we are lucky next year we can say that we are better than Washington State.

washington state is a 22.5 underdog to SMU this week. that's bad. SMU is improved with June Jones....but a 23 point dog to a C-USA middle tier team?

I think if I was a Buff fan the thing that would piss me off the most would be this. Hawk's *** could be gone right now, but he's not. Some a**hole decided he'd keep him around one more year just to see how he would do. Well guess what, he still sucks, so can you stop with the experiment already. This coming from an NU fan that's supposed to hate CU, it's f-ing sad/painful to watch!

Back