What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCF College Gameday playoff arguments

4BienemyTDs

Club Member
Club Member
I do not like UCF almost as much as the Nubs, maybe cause there is a coach that ties them together. These CFP arguments are bulls**t because of a legitimate conference schedule and OOC strength. UCF needs to play two big time OOC games on the road, win those, then hope that Houston, Cincy, USF, and Memphis are rock solid top 40 teams and they win those. However, my problem is also the physical gauntlet that P5 teams go through and the injuries they incur beating the piss out of each other. Bottom line is that while UCF is and has been a good program, they are not CFP worthy. I am also not a fan of expanding the playoff to include a gifted spot to the highest rated G5 team because that is not fair for many of the same reasons listed above. Glad the Gameday boys are backing up these arguments.

They don’t belong in the playoffs under the current system, but I fully agree with their fans that the current system is GARBAGE.

They could very realistically go undefeated 2 years in a row and not even sniff the playoffs. This is the only sport on the planet where this is possible

There's really only 2 good teams this year. Let UCF in, watch them get blown to pieces, say "see, told all you mother****ers this would happen. Now shutthe****up, this won't ever happen again."

***maybe 3 if you want to count ND.

Back