What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA at Houston

Houston's stadium is smaller than Metroplex high school stadiums.

you know Slade (who took a lot of flack on here about his opinion on Josh Smith) was correct on Josh Smith. He isn't even in the game on passing downs and UCLA doesn't exactly have great receivers.

you know Slade (who took a lot of flack on here about his opinion on Josh Smith) was correct on Josh Smith. He isn't even in the game on passing downs and UCLA doesn't exactly have great receivers.

Josh does not have time to play....he is too busy mixing the music for the bus ride back to IAH and the plane ride home.

Houston's stadium is smaller than Metroplex high school stadiums.

I think they're about to do a major expansion.

As the 3rd largest university in Texas, Larry Scott took a look at them the last time around. I could see UT pushing for them over TTU as a way to stick it to aTm (same market).

I was very wrong on Jfly. I was wrong on a lot of things in the Hawkins era. :lol: Shows you what I know :smile2:

As the 3rd largest university in Texas, Larry Scott took a look at them the last time around. I could see UT pushing for them over TTU as a way to stick it to aTm (same market).

I was half way expecting to see this game being played at Reliant.

I highly doubt Scott ever seriously looked at Houston.

No longer feeling like we lost out when we Kip Smith went to UCLA and we settled for Castor.

I highly doubt Scott ever seriously looked at Houston.

Houston is at least as good to look at as USF in a lot of regards. USF has a Big E BCS bid and DS has roots in Fla. but, Houston has had some good teams and respected coaches in Briles and Sumlin. might not see many carries with those guys...but more than he saw with Danny Panny.

good QB at Houston with Keenam and the kid before him who's name i forget.

Houston is at least as good to look at as USF in a lot of regards. USF has a Big E BCS bid and DS has roots in Fla. but, Houston has had some good teams and respected coaches in Briles and Sumlin. might not see many carries with those guys...but more than he saw with Danny Panny.

uhhh... Larry Scott.

my bad, i lost track of the thread....i'm trying to measure football watching, drinking, and waiting for tonight's game in a bad admixture. this is midseason type stuff/expectations foisted on a man.

no bye weeks this year. just plow on through. week 1, week 6...all the same. jump start. hit the ground running.....unchained?

Last edited:
my bad, i lost track of the thread....i'm trying to measure football watching, drinking, and waiting for tonight's game in a bad admixture. this is midseason type stuff/expectations foisted on a man.

no bye weeks this year. just plow on through.

I hear ya

some truly awful games going on right now..

not a huge VH fan, but i like this one...fat city address....

[video=youtube;xx86CxKYtg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx86CxKYtg0[/video]

Kip Smith having a nightmare (now blocked EP).

Just noticed that Petros Papadapoulous or whatever is still employed, but relegated to sideline reporting. Klatt doing a very good job imo.

Kip Smith having a nightmare (now blocked EP).

Just noticed that Petros Papadapoulous or whatever is still employed, but relegated to sideline reporting. Klatt doing a very good job imo.

i think Joel does a good job as studio guy. sounds like he gets bogged down in Denver sports radio idiocy though. i have a buddy who had JK in a class and said he was really bright, liked learning and all that hokey pokey. buddy was a teacher, btw. not at all a guy (buddy) who gives a dang about football. intellectual curiosity is hard to find at all in today's student.

getting famous designing clothes, too. still, can't blame the kid for getting out under Hawk. being a moron, but big play type player (UT KO gaff, wow!).....i think he gets some.

J-Flyyy. My favorite line from my Freshman dorm experience: "Hook Flyy up wit some of dat wine"

J-Flyyy. My favorite line from my Freshman dorm experience: "Hook Flyy up wit some of dat wine"

and by "some" i mean my use of the word "moron". he participates in that. it would have been a supernova of bad football reality if Hawk as WR coach still had Flyyyyyy.

Back