What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA @ CU Official Game thread?

This is a game CU can win but you gotta close out on shooters and play some damn D. No stupid shots would help too. When you have the break, take that mofo.

TJ Lavin managed to not mention CU at all during half time, even when asked specifically about CU.

The help defense is all ****ed up. It doesn't take 3 guys to cover one man, I didn't see MJ or LeBron out there. Then they leave shooters doing that stupid ****. TALK! If we can get breaks on offense, I'd push the ball for sure.

I've got nothing good to say about this team so I'll keep my mouth shut.

This looks like an AAU game at this point - Tad should take note that it wouldn't hurt to recruit a few kids that can shoot the rock.

As much as I hate to say it ... Tad is a horrible game coach.

I've got nothing good to say about this team so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Pretty rough. Ucla is good but I think Tad should flush and start over.

Gordon, XJ, White, Fortune all gone.
Transfer Yaz, grad transfer Collier.

Roll the dice with Miller, King, and add a juco post player along with the four freshmen and then next years class. Build for a run into 2019 and 2020

So maybe 2018 would be:

Miller, King, Wright.
Brown, Seiwert, Peters, and Walton
Bey, Schwartz, Battey
And whatever else you can get. Change the culture.

At least we got the "altitude" advantage going for us (or is it elevation advantage). But they have the height advantage which seems to supersede the mythical oxygen thing.

As much as I hate to say it... This is a stupid thing to say

A 6 point deficit turned at the half turned into a high double digit deficit within the first four minutes of the second half. Please tell me why he waits so long to call TOs when it's clear the other team is on a run and his guys don't have a clue. And why at this point of the season has he still not settled on a solid five starting lineup and just use the under-performers (looking at you Josh, among others) only when he needs to rest his starters?

There's absolutely no comprehensive offensive scheme I can discern ... as opposed to other good teams that move the ball with a purpose. We move the ball around, until the shot clock forces us to put up a long clunker. So yes ... IMO he's constantly outcoached by other teams with comparable talent.

UCLA just hit everything tonight. Guarded or not. They know how to run an offense that plays to their strengths.

Boy the best part of this game is definitely the Opdivo drug commercials, because the Buffs seem to be suffering from all the side effects mentioned in the ad, namely: shortness of breath, chest pain, diarrhea, stomach pain, severe nausea, vomiting, fatigue, constipation, excessive thirst or urine, swollen ankles, loss of appetite, rash, itching, headache, confusion, hallucinations, muscle or joint pain, flushing, fever or weakness. But you can "live longer" if you take it.

Back