What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA hires Chow

I think it will be great for the Bruins but it could cost us a chance at at least one of their "soft verbals"

btw: intriguing sig you have now - is there an explanation as to exactly what it is in some other thread??

My girlfriend has that pink floyd poster. (it's all thier album covers projected on the ladies' backs.)

So, is Norm Chow forever destined to be a O-Coordinator?

Sure enough. I watched "School of Rock" on the telly last night on picked right up on the "Fragile" CD from YES that he handed out as homework to one of the kids but missed the album cover on their backs. Wonder why? :wink2:

btw: intriguing sig you have now - is there an explanation as to exactly what it is in some other thread??

Those are all Pink Floyd album covers. From l to R; Atom, *not sure*, Dark side of the Moon, Wish you were here; The wall; Animals

I had every album from Dark side of the moon onwards to the right memorized.

Last edited:
Per ESPN.com. Good hire imo. I really think Slick will do a good job at UCLA if he can stay out of trouble.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3206201

Thats a damn good hire on Slicks part. Chow will really go a long way in helping UCLA compete with USC on the field and in recruiting. Well the Trojans were very good this year and in years past most of it was the strength of their defense. They have not been as strong as they were when Chow was running the offense.

Per ESPN.com. Good hire imo. I really think Slick will do a good job at UCLA if he can stay out of trouble.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3206201
Wow!!! I agree. Watch out for these guys. IMHO, Rick has learned and been seasoned by how he has handled his past coaching assignments. The guy is smart, can recruit and is at home in Socal. Look for UCLA to start challenging Pete for some of the more outstanding Offense recruits. I look for them to be really good in a couple of years and perhaps even challenging SC in 2-3.

Back